PDA

View Full Version : I don't wanna goooooo!

Tonya
07-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Kaiser makes you go to these stupid prenatal and parenting classes. This is my second child, I know darn well what I am getting myself into. I am dreading going and sitting in a class all day. I won't be able to handle this! They better have donuts.:p

Cataholic
07-23-2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I skipped that. I figured the nurses would just tell me what I should be doing.

almamee
07-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Well i'm not old enough but my sister-in-law had her first baby but she didn't go to classes though

Tonya
07-23-2004, 03:28 PM
I got out of it today. hehe. I'm sneaky. I signed in, did the bloodwork, and then snuck out. There were so many pregnant people, they won't notice. Besides, what will they do, arrest me?

popcornbird
07-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Do you HAVE to go??? I always thought it would be your own choice. :confused:

Tonya
07-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Kaiser requires it. In fact, they won't even book your appointments until you go. Today's class was 2 hours plus a caravan to the lab afterwards for labwork. I have 3 more required 2 hour classes. One in my second trimester, one in my third, and one on baby care. I can understand if it was my first child, but jeez!

Also, my husband, I wan't him to get a vasectomy because this is our last kid. I called to make him an appointment, he has a 12 month wait, and he has to take 3 classes too! Jeez, it's hard enough to talk a guy into getting snipped. I'll never get him to go to those classes.