PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky People!!!!! Please read..

Cataholic
07-23-2004, 09:49 AM
I have to get three doggies from Harrodsburg to at least Lexington, preferably Cincinnati TODAY- FRIDAY. Is there ANYONE that can help me? A second alternative is that someone foster them overnight tonight and I will come get them tomorrow am..as I am already signed up to transport to Columbus in the am.

I am going to foster them for a week, and then, they are going to Albany, NY. All are altered/vet checked.

please email me at [email protected]

thanks!

Cinder & Smoke
07-23-2004, 10:11 AM
... but Kentucky is a Looong way off :(.

But did you really mean what you said? >>

Originally posted by Cataholic

I have to get three doggies...

I am going to foster them for a week...

:eek:

Has the Kat Herd benn *notified* of this?? :p

Cataholic
07-23-2004, 10:32 AM
The cats said they will overlook a temporary situation, for the good of dogkind!

GUYS, COME ON, I REALLY NEED SOME HELP! Anyone in KY that can help out? Even if you only drive from Harrodsburg to Georgetown, I would be OVERLY APPRECIATIVE!

Johanna

Logan
07-23-2004, 11:19 AM
I sure do wish I could help, Johanna. I'm not even sure how many Kentucky Pet Talkers there are.

Good luck!

prechrswife
07-23-2004, 12:18 PM
There are several people from Kentucky who post on Cat General. I don't know how often they are on General, though. I haven't really noticed.

popcornbird
07-23-2004, 12:23 PM
You're going to foster three doggies for a week?!?! :eek: Cool! Good luck on the transport. I hope someone in the area will be able to help.

lizzielou742
07-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Cataholic -

I wish I could help! Unfortunately I will be leaving in about two hours for a weekend wedding trip out of town. I'll be there until late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. If you still need help on Sunday, PM me and we might be able to work something out. What size dogs are they (big or small)?

So sorry I can't help you today!! Catcrazylady and Craftlady are also from Kentucky, maybe try them?

Corinna
07-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Even though Muggsy doesn't post much she still lurks try pming her she is big in to transports.

robinh
07-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Try posting on www.acmepettransport.com (http://www.acmepettransport.com). They are really good about helping with this sort of thing. I've done one transport for them and I know Mugsy has done several.