PDA

View Full Version : why do peeps do this...horrible story!!

cfuh
07-23-2004, 08:48 AM
i wish i could tape this guy's face shut!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.nbc4.com/news/3568542/detail.html

Dog Dies After Man Tapes Snout Shut So He Could Sleep
Man Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

POSTED: 7:29 am EDT July 23, 2004

THE COLONY, Texas -- A Texas man has been arrested after police say he taped the muzzle of his brother's dog shut -- and the dog died.

The 1-year-old black Labrador retriever -- named Bull -- was euthanized after suffering from heat stroke.

Police said Richard Swift of The Colony, near Dallas, taped the dog's muzzle shut last week to stop him from barking so he could sleep.

Swift was arrested two days later on a felony animal cruelty charge. He's free on bond. If convicted, he faces up to two years in jail and a $10,000 fine.

An official with the SPCA of Texas told The Dallas Morning News that the taped muzzle kept the dog from panting. Panting allows dogs to cool down, since they don't sweat like humans.

swimma253
07-23-2004, 08:55 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! How can some people be so stupid and cruel!!?!?! I feel so bad for that poor dog that had to suffer!!!

QueenScoopalot
07-23-2004, 10:23 AM
That's so idiotic of the guy.:mad: :mad: :mad: Hope they throw the book at him, and the brother gives him a butt whooping. Poor dog to suffer like that. :(

DJFyrewolf36
07-23-2004, 04:23 PM
You know what?

Go get a freaking motel if you don't like your hosts "noisy" dog you moron!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: What a selfish jerk!

Poor puppy :(

bluekat
07-23-2004, 05:59 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :( Poor puppy.....

almamee
07-23-2004, 06:03 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: he is a mean person if he wanted him to stop barking just put him outside or something instead getting the dog dead