PDA

View Full Version : It's take your dog to Work today...

Cookiebaker
07-23-2004, 08:33 AM
I brought Emerson to work with me this morning just for fun. He's a bit wigged out at the different people, but finally taking cookies (good sign!)

But he was very nawtee!!! :eek: He took a dump right in the middle of the office, first thing! But I'm not mad at him, because he is just really nervous in the new situation.

dukedogsmom
07-23-2004, 08:36 AM
You're very lucky. No way could I bring Duke here.

Samantha Puppy
07-23-2004, 09:11 AM
You are lucky... there's no way I could bring Samantha here either...

pitc9
07-23-2004, 09:26 AM
Oh Your soooo lucky! (except for the poo thing!:o )
I've brought my pups to the office a few times, but it when I was already off (I get off at 4:30 but the shop doesn't close till 7:00)
I would love to bring mine to work... Sierra would just curl up under my desk and sleep all day and Buddy would sit behind my chair making sure no one snuck up on me!!!

Oh I hope we'll get to see pictures!!!
:D

anna_66
07-23-2004, 09:29 AM
Your so lucky Anna! Can you imagine if I tried to bring one of my to work (Red Lobster):eek:

lv4dogs
07-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Every work day for me is bring your dog to work day. I always bring at least one dog w/ me, sometimes even tha cat or ferrets or a rat or two will join me too!

micki76
07-23-2004, 09:11 PM
If I'd only known! *smacks forehead* I could've taken Chester with me this afternoon. My boss loves dogs and wouldn't have minded. Chester's gone to work with me a few times. :) Millie never has. She's too scared of strange men and my boss and I are the only two women; everyone else is male.

RobiLee
07-23-2004, 09:15 PM
You are so lucky!! I wish I could take one of my girls to work with me. That would be so fun :p

Robin :)

chocolatepuppy
07-23-2004, 09:24 PM
No way I can take mine, nor would I want to as I work in a factory! Not safe for them.

Pam
07-23-2004, 09:28 PM
I took Ripley to work once on my day off. The boss was in surgery so the only people in the office were *the girls* who thought he was a cutie. I never would have done it if the boss was there. ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-23-2004, 09:56 PM
A few months ago Justin's boss was out of town so he and two of the guys at the office took their dogs in. Justin took Bitsy and one of the other guys brought his pom too. The other guy has a cocker. They all had fun and the boss never knew.

Cookiebaker
07-23-2004, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the replies. Emerson did so awesome today and EVERYBODY is in love with him. :D

I was so proud of him because by the end of the day he was acting with confidence, and going right up to people without ducking his tail and shying away.

Emerson is invited anytime, and my one co-worker suggested that Em should become our company mascot. ;) I like the idea, but then again....I just dunno. I feel so worn out by the end of the day after constantly worrying that he is in some corner getting into trouble. :rolleyes:

Tonya
07-23-2004, 11:08 PM
I've brought my dogs to work a few times. It's easy for me because I work outdoors alone. I don't care to bring them though, it's to hard to keep them safe.