PDA

View Full Version : jasper

Lillycat
07-23-2004, 05:02 AM
how handsome you look in your "summer cut".....you are sooooo cute! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Logan
07-23-2004, 07:23 AM
Jasper, you are too cute! What a fun boy to have around to play with 3 girls!!!! I know my 3 kids would love to have a friend like you. :) I think your "summer cut" is just darling and I know you are much more comfortable, and definitely "cool", in more ways than one!

Congratulations to you, Jasper, on being the Dog of the Day!!! :D

anna_66
07-23-2004, 07:47 AM
Wow, the only pup in your litter...I bet you were one lonely little guy. Good thing you have such a great family, now you'll never be lonely again!

And may I just say how totally adorable you look with your new summer cut, I don't think you look like a gremlin at all:D

I hope you have a wonderful day Jasper!

LHCamry
07-23-2004, 08:12 AM
Jasper,

I think you are very handsome with your summer cut.
I bet it feels good.Have a great DOTD.:) :) :)

pipersmom
07-23-2004, 08:15 AM
YAY!!! A WHFT!!!!

Piper will be thrilled to know that we have an absolutely ADORABLE specimen of his breed today as our DOTD!!

What a special little guy you are Jasper, and I'm sure, if you're anything like my Piper, your antics keep your family smiling every single minute they are in your presence.

We like to keep Piper's hair longer than the norm for a WHFT also, only because he is so irresistably adorable with his long hair-he almost looks like a little sheep!

Congratulations Jasper, ever so cute Dog of the Day!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! :p

petslover
07-23-2004, 10:28 AM
my dog bouncer looks almost just like that jasper.. i love wired fox terriers . they are extremely smart dogs and very generous.

tatsxxx11
07-23-2004, 11:26 AM
When I first saw your beauitful face, Jasper I thought, "That's Asta from the old Nick and Nora movies!" :D I THINK he was a WHT, but either way, like Asta, you're one adorable doggie with true ***star*** quality and a most loving and loyal best friend!!! You're simply precious, pupper J! Jasper, I hope you and your proud family, including your 3 skin sisters, have a wonderful day today because this is the day your star shines even brighter! You're the Dog of the Day :) Congratulations to you cutie Jasper! Me and my pups Cody and Star send you lots of love and slurpy licks on your special day:)

P.S...Love your summer doo!:D

Linda York
07-23-2004, 12:14 PM
:D Jasper!!! I fell in love with your adorable little face. I bet that it is REALLY hard to say "no" to that face. You look like a little lamb, makes me want to just squeeze you. You are too cute! :D :D
Congratulations on your special day. Very deserving.
:D

LorraineO
07-23-2004, 12:47 PM
Whoa Jasper,,, you lil pixie boy you,,,,, I bet youre a handful!!! Love the summer do....

Enjoy being DOTD!!

Jax
07-23-2004, 01:45 PM
What a handsome honey you are Jasper!! You have so much character in your lovely face - you sound like a great great friend! Congrats to Jasper, Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

peimom
07-23-2004, 08:42 PM
You are the cuuuutest dog! I've always wanted to know about your breed! Congrats on being our DOTD!!!!