PDA

View Full Version : Noah AND Faith have new friends!!

NoahsMommy
12-03-2001, 12:24 AM
Well....we caved....we saw the cutest 3 month old tortie at Petsmart on Saturday and HAD to bring her home. :D Her name is Noel and she is such a sweet thing!!

As for Faith (our house bun), she got a boyfriend! ;) He is sooooooooo cute! His name is Thomas and he is an English Spotted little honey!

Needless to say, our house is on pins and needles. Noel is hiding away in her (our bedroom) room and the two buns are working on bonding. Faith is showing us all her territorial side, but is being pretty good. Poor Noah just doesn't know what to do with himself, but will greatly benefit from a new friend while we are at work.

I will post new pictures of our gang on Tuesday! :)

zippy-kat
12-03-2001, 12:47 AM
Congrats!!!

Yes! Post some pics!

We want pics!
We want pics!

:D :D :D

Former User
12-03-2001, 01:48 AM
yes, pictures, pictures, pictures!!!! :D

catwoman
12-03-2001, 11:48 AM
Oh, how exciting! :D

You won't be sorry ... Noah & Faith will be so happy with their new buddies after they adjust ... ;)

zippy-kat
12-03-2001, 11:51 AM
But don't let Casper & Kitty give Noah & Noel any ideas! ;) :p :D

Former User
12-03-2001, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat:
<STRONG>But don't let Casper & Kitty give Noah & Noel any ideas! ;) :p :D</STRONG>

Hmmm....what might Miz Zippy-kat mean with that? We do not misbehave, we are little http://www.plauder-smilies.de/AZZANGEL.gif all the time!!!No matter what our humans have written
:rolleyes:

zippy-kat
12-03-2001, 12:55 PM
:D :D :D

AmberLee
12-03-2001, 01:43 PM
Dear Noah's Mommy,

CONGRATULATIONS. Welcome Thomas and Noel!!! And to join the chorus, we want pictures!!!!!

Logan
12-03-2001, 02:39 PM
How exciting!!! You doubled your household in one afternoon!! LOL!! :D Can't wait to see pictures of Noel and Thomas and the whole gang!!!! You've got a partner for each now!! They should be in Heaven!!! Merry Christmas!!!!! :) Let the fun begin!!!

wolflady
12-03-2001, 03:36 PM
AWwwwwwww....congrats on the new family members!! Pics, pics, pics!!! :D

NoahsMommy
12-03-2001, 03:53 PM
UPDATE...

This morning, Noah and Noel were playing with each other under the door. This is after 2 days of Noel hissing and growling at him when we opened her door. Noah has been such a GOOD BOY getting used the his little sis. Noel slept and cuddled with me all night while my hubby slept in the living room watching Noah, Faith and Thomas. (No sleep at our house! :rolleyes: )

The bun's need to be separated during the day because they were getting a bit testy with each other and Thomas wouldn't come out of Faith's cage. So poor little Faith is in the bathroom for the day! :(

I'll let you know what I find tonight when I get home!! I'll take pics and post them tomorrow morning.

libracats
12-03-2001, 09:03 PM
Cant wait to see pics of your new babies. I'm sure Noah will soon be glad to have a new little sister.

thelmalu99
12-04-2001, 12:07 PM
:D :D :D :D
Please post pics soon!!

tmckay
12-04-2001, 01:58 PM
Congratulations on your new additions! How exciting. I also can't wait to see pictures!

4 feline house
12-04-2001, 09:58 PM
Oh, y'all are such good parents to your furkids! Seperating up so each furkid could have at least one parent with them through the night! :cool: