PDA

View Full Version : Boys are busted!

sirrahbed
07-22-2004, 04:04 PM
They are busted! Eliot and Dylan! I caught them snuggling. The minute they saw the flash, they turned it into wrestling, but I PROMISE they were cuddling and Dylan was grooming Eliot!! Can you tell by the evidence?? Dylan even had his arm around Eliot.
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Our%20Pets/boyz2.jpg
I mean look at the faces? Isn't that bliss you see? Why do they have to act busted when they see me?:rolleyes: Isn't it cool to love your brother??
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Our%20Pets/boyz.jpg

Equus217
07-22-2004, 04:14 PM
AWWW!!

Sirrahbed,
It has been my personal experience that most guys seem awkward expressing gratitude/afeection etc. towards one another.....hence the "hey man," *grab one hand shake firmly embrace firmly...but not too long, give three quick but hardy pats on the back and retreat thing* they do!

ANyone know what I'm talking about??:rolleyes: :p

kimlovescats
07-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Waaahaha .... CAUGHT YA!!!:eek:
That is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!:D I guess they don't feel "macho" when they are snuggling... but oh how happy it makes Mommy!!!!;)

Craftlady
07-22-2004, 05:09 PM
So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

catnapper
07-22-2004, 06:03 PM
AAAAAWWWWWWW... another set of orange and grey kitties getting all lovey dovey! Thats so sweet!

CatDad
07-22-2004, 08:36 PM
That was just plain cute.:D

Of course they are too macho kitties and they can't have mom know that they were cuddling. What would the other kitties think.:eek:;)

Thanks!

catcrazylady
07-22-2004, 09:14 PM
OMG!!!! It is forever immortalized in pictures!!! They can't deny it now!!
What GREAT pictures!! Good job sneaking up on the macho boys and catching them in the act. This is tooooo cuuuuute!!!

Does it make you wonder what goes on when your not looking? How long have these two boys been sneaking around and expressing affection for each other?

What a wonderful sight and now you know for sure that you have BROTHERLY LOVE!!!

SMOOCHES to those adorable, lovable boys!!!!:D :D

rg_girlca
07-22-2004, 10:20 PM
AAAHHHHAAAA...Caught in the snuggling act eh boys!

Well i'm glad, because then we wouldn't have seen such adorable pictures of you two together.

Great job Debbie.:)

jazzcat
07-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Well that's just precious!

This was super sweet picture day apparently.

Between catnapper's video, Emily and her daddy, Tito and lizzielou and now these guys I'm totally hyped from all the sugary sweetness!

danny
07-23-2004, 12:59 AM
yo

jazzzytina
07-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Too cute! I've often thought of setting up a video surveillance to catch mine in the act of snuggling! They are so sweet.

Killearn Kitties
07-23-2004, 08:43 AM
Hehehe. You can't deny it now boys. We've seen the evidence!

catmandu
07-23-2004, 08:51 AM
That is wonderful,that the Boys,are getting closer,and closer ,and you can tell that,by the Photos! They look like JJJ3,and John Hancock,The Damon,and Phthias,of The Found Cat Hotel!