PDA

View Full Version : Need to go Awwwwww???

catnapper
07-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Want to see your heart melted into a puddle at your feet? For those of you with single cats and wondering what life could be like with two... watch this video!

I love my boys! :)

kimlovescats
07-22-2004, 02:52 PM
**GIGGLE*** ***OOOOHHHHHHH, AWWWWWWWW***

Too precious!!!!:D :D

Kim;)

catlover4ever
07-22-2004, 02:55 PM
OOHHHHs and AAAWWWWHHHHSSSSS over here. (You would NEVER see that in my house:( )

They are just so super cute together.

aguu
07-22-2004, 03:00 PM
OH-MY-GOODNESS.
That is positively the sweetest thing I have ever seen. The look on Pouncer’s face is that of pure happiness. I watched it over and over!
You just totally sold me on getting that kitten.
Gosh I hope things work out between them.
Let me ask you this - is it true that when you add another cat the "first child" becomes a little less affectionate with humans because he has a cat friend?? I hope not!

boscibo
07-22-2004, 03:03 PM
That is so cute - the look on Pouncer's face is priceless. Hanna does that to Bo a lot.

aguu - no way! Bo was my first cat and he is just as affectionate if not moreso after I got Abby and Hanna. Bo is very cuddly! Get the kitten!

DJFyrewolf36
07-22-2004, 03:06 PM
That is THE cutest thing! Thanks catnapper, you have brightened my whole day!

bluekat
07-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Awwwwww they are so sweet!:)

catnapper
07-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by aguu
OH-MY-GOODNESS.
That is positively the sweetest thing I have ever seen. The look on Pouncer’s face is that of pure happiness. I watched it over and over!
You just totally sold me on getting that kitten.
Gosh I hope things work out between them.
Let me ask you this - is it true that when you add another cat the "first child" becomes a little less affectionate with humans because he has a cat friend?? I hope not!

I hoped I would make an impression on you!!! LOL

As for Allen, he's become much MORE affectionate since we got Pouncer. He used to be reserved and distant - aloof even. Since Pouncer came here, he's really come out of his shell and is super affectionate with Pouncer and people. Still working on geting him and Nicki to agree but at least they don't fight anymore. Yep, Allen used to pick on Nicki and provoke fights, but not anymore :)

Equus217
07-22-2004, 03:23 PM
This is driving me crazy!! I am on an office computer with no capability to download this video...and I can't load any program to do so cause it doesn't belong to me!

Waaaaaaahhh!!! I wanna see cute little Pouncer!!!!:D

Guess I have to wait until I get home.:( *pouts*

lizzielou742
07-22-2004, 03:27 PM
OMG! That is SO sweet! That happens in my house too - for about 5 seconds until it turns into a wrestling match!!! :rolleyes: :D But I've rarely seen such a happy look on a cat's face as there was on Pouncer's there...I love how Allen had his arm wrapped around Pouncer, and Pouncer all snuggled up under Allen's chin - PRECIOUS!!!

sirrahbed
07-22-2004, 03:28 PM
Well I did exactly as you predicted:D OOOOOHH and AHHHHHH until even hubby came over to see and he even ooohh and ahhhh'd with me:D That is SO PRECIOUS - the look on Pouncer's face and how he leans into Allen and how Allen has his arm around Pouncer. OH MY GOSH! I am a puddle here:D :D

Barbara
07-22-2004, 04:46 PM
My husband and I watched the video just 5 times- the cutest thing ever. But sometimes you can see it here too:)

heinz57_79
07-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Don't you just love it when that happens??? HUGE Awwwwwwww factor! What sweeties! :)

RedHedd
07-22-2004, 08:39 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW! So sweet! Mishi does that to Mitzi and I LOVE watching the washing! :D

catcrazylady
07-22-2004, 09:54 PM
I don't think AWWWWE is a strong enough expression!!! That look on Pouncer's face made me ooooh and awwwwe so much that even the kitties came out to see what was wrong with me!! I don't think I could ever get tired of watching that! What a sweet Allen to love Pouncer so much. Of course, who could not fall head over heals for Pouncer!!

Great video!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

rg_girlca
07-22-2004, 10:48 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That is just too darn adorable. The look on Pouncer's face is PRICELESS.

tictic
07-22-2004, 11:28 PM
Kim, they are so adorable! I wish my Selphie would be like that to Ken.:D

Tonya
07-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Raven cleans my husband like that for hours. I wish he'd let me videotape it! My husband is Raven's baby.

jazzcat
07-23-2004, 12:25 AM
This video should come with a warning.
"So Sweet May Induce A Sugar Coma!"

That gets a 10 AWE Rating!

smokey the elder
07-24-2004, 07:33 AM
Hey, Allen, you missed a spot.:D

catmandu
07-24-2004, 08:59 AM
Little Pouncer,my RB Angel,and Little Pouncers Guardian Angel,is so glad that her Little Charge,has not only a Furr Ever Home,but a Best Friend!