PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Update Please?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-22-2004, 10:43 AM
I know I haven't been around much this week, but I've been wondering how our sweet little Elvis is doing?

I'm hoping and praying the steroids are doing their thing and the tumor is shrinking...

Any news?

Cheshirekatt
07-22-2004, 09:59 PM
Hi and thanks for your concern about Elvis. He's doing well on the steroids. We tapered his doseage down to 1/2 pill every other day and his symptoms started to return. This pretty much guarantees a brain tumor, but he's feeling really well right now.

We'll keep doing what we're doing and love the heck out of him.

P.S. He got to enjoy an entire shrimp platter yesterday!

lol

kimlovescats
07-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Yes T&P's mom.... we did need an update. Oh thank God that Elvis is hangin' on in there for us!!! Wow, a shrimp platter!!! :eek: Good boy for taking your meds, Elvis ... we love you!!!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Yeah! I'm so glad he's still doing well - yippee! :D He's one of my all time favorite PT kitties so it's good to hear he's hanging in there and getting lots and lots of love in the meantime.

Better not tell Tubby that Elvis got a whole platter of shrimp or next thing you know he'll want a tumor so he gets one too. ;)

Thanks so much for the uppydate...and....any chance we can get pictures of him, he's such a cutie. :D

Please give him hugs and skritchies for me, when he's done licking his chops and cleaning himself up after all those yummy shrimps that is. Boy, I bet Fister will be extremely jealous. ;)

ChrisH
07-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Sending kisses and scritches for Elvis. :)

jenluckenbach
07-24-2004, 07:22 PM
Any chance of getting some pictures? :)

RedHedd
07-24-2004, 11:22 PM
WOW! :eek: a WHOLE shrimp platter? I'm glad to hear Elvis is hangin' in there. Of course a shrimp platter would make ANYONE feel better! ;)

kimlovescats
07-25-2004, 06:10 PM
I agree with Jen.... we need ELVIS PICS!!!!:D

NoahsMommy
07-25-2004, 06:42 PM
I have to jump on the bandwagon too, I'd love some Elvis pictures. :)

Glad the meds are helping to control his symptoms.

catmandu
07-26-2004, 09:55 AM
The Found Cats have been praying for thier Pal Elvis,and every day,we pray over his Photo.Get Well Soon,Elvis Cat!