PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing my mind :p pointless thread...

Sirrahsim
07-22-2004, 08:32 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeekkkk
I am one of those individuals who possesses the gift to write a paper or group of essays at the last minute and make them sound like I put a heck of a lot more work into them than I actually did (my straight A college average proves that....)
The downfall to having the gift of BS is *knowing* that you have the gift of BS and thus waiting until the night before something is due to actually do the work.

I'm taking college courses via distance learning right now and my final is due tomorrow. Along with my final is a paper and a set of homework that are also due tomorrow. Why do I do this to myself?:rolleyes: The homework questions are done, and my final is halfway done, but I haven't even settled on a topic for the paper yet (it's only 3 pages, not big deal) *sigh*:rolleyes:
chastize me, tell me I should have started sooner, or better yet, ENTERTAIN me!!
I'm going crazy!!!!
Lalalalalalalalalalala

pointless thread..

moosmom
07-22-2004, 09:40 AM
Can you say...

P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N????

Don't feel bad, I do the same thing. But MY excuse is I'm just plain lazy.

Okay, I'll humor ya...

Bad Sirrahsim!
You KNEW when it was due, why didn't start sooner!!!
You're just starting it NOW???????
HOW long have you known about these things???

There, feel better now???? ;)

Good luck!! ;)

catnapper
07-22-2004, 09:53 AM
Can I send you my hubby's term paper? He's taking four summer courses and doesn't have time to do the papers, so *I'M* the one doing HIS papes.... can I pass a few of them off to you?

That'll be your payment for procrastinating on your own papers! ;)

sirrahbed
07-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Melissa!!! You brat!!! Why in the world did you put this off until the last minute?? Shame on you!!! BAD Melissa! Your gift of BS is NOT going to carry you all the way through college. Pride goes before the fall. Are you ready to fall amd FAIL? Get OFF your lazy BUTT and get that paper done!!:eek:

Did that motivate you at all?:)

Sirrahsim
07-22-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm feeling this weird tingly sensation. It's sort of in my fingers... could it be that my fingers are feeling motivated to type and finish my homework???? Is this weird feeling *gasp* MOTIVATION????

... I'm more inclined to think that the tingly feeling is either from my fingers falling to sleep from typing for hours, or from my developing case of the munchies. Maybe I just can't be motivated:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A little voice in my head keeps yelling "Missy! It's not due until 5 pm tomorrow! That's almost 17 hours away! plenty of time for a nap!!"

PS, Catnapper, sorry I can't help you there:( I know how that is though, there were many times this semester that I "helped" my hubby with his work:D :rolleyes:

Sirrahsim
07-22-2004, 11:12 AM
woohoo! I'm on my last essay question! I've decided to do the paper tomorrow. It shouldn't take very long to blah blah blah through three pages.

Mmmmmm my comfy bed with my nice comfy blanket is soooooo calling my name right now:)

Kfamr
07-22-2004, 12:00 PM
LOL.. I'm the same exact way.

Eh, nothing wrong with it as long as you get it done. ;) :p
Because you see, I've realized when I put lots of time into something, it ends up becoming all screwy. Yet, when I rush a project or do it on the last day, It turns out to be nice. ;) Maybe that's just me though. :p

heinz57_79
07-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Let's hear it for the P R O C A S T I N A T O R S!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! :D

You're just like me! I can bust out a project or paper in a night and walk away with high marks, while others spend days, weeks, and get mediocre marks. I almost miss school... Almost. ;)

G.P.girl
07-22-2004, 02:09 PM
*sigh* i also posess the BS gene, and unfortunatly i know i do and so i put things off til the last minute and i end up doing it at lunch. YAY FOR PROCRASTINATION!!!

sirrahved
07-22-2004, 03:00 PM
I'd celebrate your procrastination... but why not put it off until tomorrow?:rolleyes:

Sirrahsim
07-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by sirrahved
I'd celebrate your procrastination... but why not put it off until tomorrow?:rolleyes:

Lol!!