PDA

View Full Version : How silly can they get?

4 feline house
07-13-2001, 11:59 PM
I just observed the silliest spectacle. I wish I had the capability to video what I just saw - I would email everyone a copy. As it is, you will just have to visualize.

This is Cookie:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/013/F2/Lb/pW/cS22539.jpg http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/Wa/ze/c1/9496751.jpg

As you might can see, she's pretty chubby. She loves lying on her back in the middle of the floor. She also loves playing with my shoes. She was just now lying flat on her back when she spotted my shoes about six inches out of her reach. So she started wiggling her butt until she slithered, still on her back, to my shoes! This is the funniest thing I have ever seen a cat do! I am ROTFL!!

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: 4 feline house ]

Freckles
07-14-2001, 08:19 AM
Well, at least, that way is more exercise! (that would be fun to see).

tuxluvr
07-15-2001, 09:57 AM
Cookie is adorable! I have a thing for black and white cats. Mine is all black with white feet and 3 white diamond shaped patches-one under the neck and two on the tummy. I think there is something in the air...she has recently taken to lying on her back with feet in the air wiggling and scooting around trying to reach things from her "upside down" view- it's too funny. This has become part of her play routine as we walk past her she rolls over and "bats at the air"...Like Cookie, my kitty is a little "rotund", making the spectacle even more hilarious. Right now she is playing "regal puss" sitting on her carpeted kitty lair like a sphinx.

Pam
07-15-2001, 01:27 PM
Leah I don't know how I missed this post but it is hilarious! Cookie is no dummy! Why exert the effort to get on all fours when a couple of wiggles gets you where you want to go!! I'd have loved to see that!

Logan
07-15-2001, 05:58 PM
Leah, that is so funny! It is not reserved for "fat cats" either. My Butter does the same thing, but he's usually going after a catnip mouse, or just scooting around to get a better view of things!!! :D

AmberLee
07-16-2001, 03:26 PM
Marvelous! My furkids have been laying on their backs with four paws up a lot recently, too, but I haven't seen them 'wiggle' around though. What a laugh. Thanks!

Catcrazed
07-16-2001, 05:35 PM
My boyfriend's tuxedo cat is soooo fat and lazy he just yowls and gestures untill you get whatever it is for him!