PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching outback Jack...TV prog..

carole
07-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Just wondering if this programme has screened in USA or is screening right now, we are into our 2nd episode.

It's about 12 spoiled American girls, who travel to the outback Australia in the hope of snatching up Outback Jacks heart.

I have to say I have not taken to any of the girls as such yet, maybe the black girl, cannot think of her name right now, and Mary I wish he would elimnate her and fast, along with Marissa, but then these two probably keep the show on good ratings.

Jack is a cute guy, with muscles as well, but the thing that most impresses me he crys everytime he eliminates a girl, he is so sweet, and sensitive, not like I have ever seen any of the bachelors do that, just goes to show here is a guy from down under who deals with alligators, snakes etc, etc, and he has a real heart.

So if you are watching it, what do you think so far of the show and the girls and Jack?

Logan
07-22-2004, 07:45 AM
I've never heard of it, Carole, but that doesn't mean that it isn't showing here, I just might not be watching the right channel. :)