PDA

View Full Version : Die Squeaky! Die!

heinz57_79
07-21-2004, 08:50 PM
I was just sitting here, and Anna starts playing with this new toy Bella picked out... Does anyone else ever feel like taking their dog's squeaky toy and stabbing it til it died? :rolleyes: This thing is a REALLY obnoxious squeaky ball. It's SO loud! and SOOOOO annoying! It's not the ususal "weeki weeki week" you get with the usual squeaky stuffies. it's "WEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAW WEEEEKIE WEEEEEEEEKIE WEEEEKIE HAWWWW HAAAAAAWWWW" My gf thinks it's hysterical. I told her I'm gonna make it a point to get up at 2am and give it to Anna to play with when she needs to get up for work in the morning. :)

A bit of a ramble, I know, but .... **shrugs** :p

Toller 42
07-21-2004, 08:54 PM
I had a toy just like that, I finally got so annoyed with it that I asked the neighbor if they wanted a new dog toy and they said yes so I gave it to them!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Try having a bird who mimics a VERY ANNOYING squeaky toy sound whenever Molly or Daisy decide to play with one. It's two times worse! :p

heinz57_79
07-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Try having a bird who mimics a VERY ANNOYING squeaky toy sound whenever Molly or Daisy decide to play with one. It's two times worse! :p

I think I'd lose my mind! :D

K9soul
07-21-2004, 09:23 PM
My RB Cody used to just LOVE squeaky toys, and the more loud and annoying the squeak, the more he loved it, and he'd just walk around squeeze, squeaze SQUEEZE SQUEEZE just over and over and over. The worst one was this fire hydrant shaped squeaky that had a really loud squeak and it squeaked both when it was pushed in and again when the sides were going back out (not sure if I explained that well). It was like an endless wailing noise :p, maybe like the one you described.

Tonya
07-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Sarah likes her squeaky toys. Sometimes in the middle of the night, I'll wake up to that wheeehawwww because I forgot to take it from her. She's a good sleeper though, so she'll squeak it once and fall back to sleep. lol.

Kfamr
07-21-2004, 10:50 PM
I favor those toys. :p