PDA

View Full Version : Best Friends Contests *Reminder*

primabella
07-21-2004, 05:14 PM
I thought I'd give you all a quick reminder that the dealine for the Best Friends Contests is on July 23rd, so get those entries in!

Just to clarify on a few things:
- Only entries including two dogs may be submitted. Just to keep it simple, I would prefer there to only be two dogs in each entry.

- Sending in more than one entry of your dog will be allowed. I'm allowing this because some members like to pair up their dogs with a family friends and also with an online doggie friend so I'm allowing it. But don't overexagerrate on this.. try and keep it to a fair amount of entries (Two at the most would be preferred.)

Here is the initial thread for the contest: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53237&highlight=best+friends

If enough people request it, I can stretch the deadline for awhile longer. Thanks for those of you who participated in the contest. :)

aly
07-21-2004, 05:27 PM
I still need to get a pic of mine. If I miss the deadline though, no worries.

MariaM
07-21-2004, 05:36 PM
I wondered if you had forgotten! I checked the old post, had to go a few pages back. :)

Kfamr
07-21-2004, 06:04 PM
I have 3 entries that i've finished but have a few others. I may request for more time... or maybe I'd have enough time if there's 2 parts?

I'll try to get them all done but it's tough when there' three mutts constantly buggin ya. :p

dukedogsmom
07-21-2004, 06:26 PM
Oh man, didn't know we could use our dog more than once. Oh well, doing one about sapped my creativity anyway. I just finished mine. Kay, I don't know how you do it! If you didn't have so many to make, I'd say do one with Duke. Or, if you want me to do one with one of your dogs, you could give me ideas. Got to work the next two days, though.

primabella
07-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Well, I have enough entries for two parts (maybe even more if I put like, 5 in each part) so you still have time. No rush.. just a reminder. :)

Thanks.

cloverfdx
07-22-2004, 09:43 AM
Elvis has a partner for the best friends comp but neither of the Hoomans are able to crop the pic at the moment, could anyone please help us out? :)

I will get photos up soon. :D

And if anyone wants to enter with Clover she would love to be included. ;)

dukedogsmom
07-22-2004, 10:42 AM
I don't know if I could get it done in time but I would love to have Duke with Clover. If they do a second one, let's plan on that

luckies4me
07-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Can someone PLEASE enter with me? CamCampup was supposed to but never sent the photo. :( I would really like to enter if someone wants to team up with Freckles. :)

primabella
07-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
Elvis has a partner for the best friends comp but neither of the Hoomans are able to crop the pic at the moment, could anyone please help us out? :)

I will get photos up soon. :D

And if anyone wants to enter with Clover she would love to be included. ;)

You can send me the photos and I'd be happy to crop them for you. just send me the pics when you can by PM with the text or idea you have in mind for it. :)

cloverfdx
07-25-2004, 06:45 AM
Oh dear i think it is too late, i have not heard from Shayna about what photo she wanted to use of Misty.

Val i would have loved Clover and Duke to enter together. If there is going to be a round 2 maybve we could enter them. :)