PDA

View Full Version : #64 - California Rocks!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Ok, so I know everyone is getting ready for the big event at Gini's this weekend, but I think the bar needs to be open for those of us who need to drown our sorrows because we can't go - right everybody?!

I have no idea what a good DOTD would be, but it should be something "beachy" and probably with a little umbrella - any suggestions? I'll take one whatever it turns out to be. ;) :D

Mario, you are so adorable in your surfboard swim trunks!

<beach boys playing in the background>

davidpizzica
07-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Ok, so I know everyone is getting ready for the big event at Gini's this weekend, but I think the bar needs to be open for those of us who need to drown our sorrows because we can't go - right everybody?!

I have no idea what a good DOTD would be, but it should be something "beachy" and probably with a little umbrella - any suggestions? I'll take one whatever it turns out to be. ;) :D

Mario, you are so adorable in your surfboard swim trunks!

<beach boys playing in the background> T & P, Mario in swim trunks? Does he have a surfboard? I think a California slushie would be fun! Am I hearing "the little old lady from Pasadena"?

slick
07-21-2004, 05:50 PM
Oh Oh, I think if you read the beginning of last week's thread, Richard said he had dibs on this week's theme and DOTD.

Richard, where are you? There are some thirsty patrons here.

RedHedd
07-21-2004, 06:15 PM
I thought Richard left for vacation. Hmm ..... how about a California Dreamin' Slushie! Although I have NO idea what should go in it! What do I know? I'm FROM California! :D

davidpizzica
07-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by slick
Oh Oh, I think if you read the beginning of last week's thread, Richard said he had dibs on this week's theme and DOTD.

Richard, where are you? There are some thirsty patrons here. RICHARD, old knee and a half and Slick need a DOTD, pronto!!! BTW, Slick, thirteen days and counting! (rolls eyes)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-21-2004, 07:39 PM
I thought Richard left too, and seeing as it was LATE Wednesday afternoon, and I NEEDED a drink....

If Richard shows up, I'll just delete this thread. In the meantime, sure I'll have a slushie!

I was thinking that a good DOTD, keeping with the beach theme, would be Sex on the Beach. Not sure what's in it but I think it's like OJ and rum?

David, we'll have to see if we can rig up a mini surf board for Mario. Isn't he cute in his beach outfit? :D

Slick! You're here! I was thinking you were on your way already and we wouldn't hear from you until you got back next week. Nice to see you're still here for one last drink before you're off. :D

lbaker
07-21-2004, 07:40 PM
I at first thought Richard had changed the locks :eek: Thank doG T&P had a skeleton key.. thought I was gonna die of thurstday um, thirst. Richard did have dibbies so go ahead "girly girl"... state your poison! *just kidding buddy*. I know you've been busy, we just respect your propietary standing at "Dicks Place"/"Thursdays" Bar & Grill. See you all in a few days. WOOOPIEEEE

wolflady
07-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Gosh, I haven't been to Thursdays or PT for that matter in ages!! The BBQ is going to be a blast! We had so much fun last year, so I can only imagine the riot that will be this year! :eek:

I'm up for a sex on the beach! Yum! One of my favorites! I'm not really sure what's in it either, but it's something fruity and pink! ;)

Who's servin' up the drinks since Chauncey, aka Richard is abscent?? LOL :D

lbaker
07-21-2004, 07:50 PM
Don't know about the DOTD but will make a few skewers of blueberry's, banannas, strawberries and CHERRIES for guess who! And stick an unbrella on top. And follow with a beer chaser ;)

davidpizzica
07-21-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
Don't know about the DOTD but will make a few skewers of blueberry's, banannas, strawberries and CHERRIES for guess who! And stick an unbrella on top. And follow with a beer chaser ;) One of those will make me forget about my knee for a while!!

Tonya
07-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Mmmmmm! Drink a few for me!

Corinna
07-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Hey where is Richard ? How could he ask to reserve him this weeks title and not be here, (wanders off to a corner to pout) (yells ) How about Mario bringing me a diet soda?
Sorry folks but I had a hard week had to do some of those hard management decisons. Yhe high light was getting to meet Wolf Q and here family. It was great, Nebo was a sweetie. :D

slick
07-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Well, it seems that Richard is AWOL so I guess we can get this partee rockin'.

As we speak I have bunny treats cooking in my oven, kitty presents packed in a suitcase and doggie presents lining the dining room table waiting to be packaged. On the kitchen counter are birdie, bunny, and fishie presents that need to be wrapped.

Max and Speckles are patiently waiting for their 3rd helping of dinner and Meowmie says "You'll just have to wait." :rolleyes:

I'll take a nikked beer thanks. It's 9:40pm here now and this time tomorrow night I'll be sitting in LAX airport with Gini enjoying a double BM.

Rock on!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-22-2004, 09:41 AM
Whatever the DOTD is, I'll take two, and of course a catnip tea for the Remus bum. He is depressed, he had his bits lasered yesterday! At least they don't chop em off anymore! Hey Mario, how you be?

I'm going to hide in here for a while. Things are getting nuts on the other forums, sigh. :(

gini
07-22-2004, 09:56 AM
California Slushies! It isn't what is in them - it is how you talk after you have one. Kinda Slushie.............if Richard has been in charge of the bar.

I think Richard is AWOL!

I don't dare have a drink.............too much to do..........and getting pretty excited while I do it!

I wish everyone from Thursdays could be here on Saturday!

slick
07-22-2004, 10:15 AM
Just stopping for a minute because I have so much to do as well. In the meantime, I'm not driving this morning so I'll take a double BM to start off the day.

Now, I've got to get packing. Will stop by again before I leave for CA.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-22-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by gini
I wish everyone from Thursdays could be here on Saturday!

You and me both, Gini. :( My only consolation is knowing you guys are going to have just the best time ever, and that I'll get to see lots and lots and lots of pics - right!? ;)

Here's your morning BM, Slick. Good luck with the packing. Are they going to be charging you for extra luggage with all those treats your taking along? Guess you'll have to buy lots and lots of souveniers (sp?) to fill up all that empty space on the way back. ;)

Gini, how about some nice ice cold crystal clear water? Slick has made that a fashionable drink and it might help you get everything done. ;)

MOFF, are you out there? I could really go for some of those onion rings you make. And some chili fries with cheese sounds yummy right now too. Hmmm.....how do we make onion rings and chili fries have a California theme....

gini
07-22-2004, 10:56 AM
You and me both, Gini. :( My only consolation is knowing you guys are going to have just the best time ever, and that I'll get to see lots and lots and lots of pics - right!? ;)

I hope so, charged up the batteries!!

Gini, how about some nice ice cold crystal clear water? Slick has made that a fashionable drink and it might help you get everything done. ;)

That sounds good ----- Richard left a packet around here, all you do is add ice!

Hmmm.....how do we make onion rings and chili fries have a California theme....

How about serving them on a skate board with a salsa side?

Killearn Kitties
07-22-2004, 10:58 AM
I just dropped in to say I hope everone has a great time at the barbeque, but I'd have one of those California Slushies just to help the holiday atmosphere along! :D

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Whatever the DOTD is, I'll take two, and of course a catnip tea for the Remus bum. He is depressed, he had his bits lasered yesterday! At least they don't chop em off anymore! Hey Mario, how you be?

I'm going to hide in here for a while. Things are getting nuts on the other forums, sigh. :( DJF, need some body to hide out with? Two DOTDs for me, too!

lbaker
07-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Stick around here you two... no nutz allowed (except for the very GOOD kind of nuttyness ;) )

momoffuzzyfaces
07-22-2004, 11:17 AM

MOFF, are you out there? I could really go for some of those onion rings you make. And some chili fries with cheese sounds yummy right now too. Hmmm.....how do we make onion rings and chili fries have a California theme....
Here I am! Sorry to be late. I had to go to the library and fess up to Leonardo's crime. He ate two pages out of one of their books. I taped them back but we are waiting on the verdict on how much it will cost. He's so nawtee! I don't know what got in to him. He's NEVER bothered books before.

Onion rings and chili cheese fries on the way. I'm having a big grape slushy too!

It's not fair for Richard to call dibs on the thread then run off and not open the bar! Especially since a lot of us feel bad enough that we can't be at the party! Nawtee Nawtee Richard. You and Leonardo both are in the cat (er dog) house now. At least you can keep each other company!:D

emily_the_spoiled
07-22-2004, 11:34 AM
I haven't been able to join you guys for awhile now because I have been travelling for work, buying a new townhouse, painting, and moving. I think I have discovered new muscles that medical science never heard of before. I am still not finished but I think I definitely need a sunny California drink.

I hope everyone has a great time at Gini's place on Saturday!!

slick
07-22-2004, 12:09 PM
** puff puff **

Wow am I out of breath, running around making sure everything is done. I'll take a nice cold beer now.....it's really hot here....

Hi ETS, nice to have you back.

OMG 5 1/2 hours before I leave for the airport....:eek: :eek: I'd better start packing....

gini
07-22-2004, 12:17 PM
Richard isn't here yet, so here's your beer Slick.

Don't panic, if you forget anything...............we can always work out something or it wasn't that important in the first place!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Our theory is if we forgot anything we'll just buy it when we get there. ;)

Thanks MOFF, that's just what I needed right about now. :D

ETS, nice to see you back again!

Anybody seen Mario? Maybe he caught a wave....

lbaker
07-22-2004, 12:23 PM
*psssst, Gini.. i think Slick WANTS to forget something so she has an excuse to go to Rodeo Dr* ;)

><((({º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((({º>¸.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((({º>.
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((({º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((({º>.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((({º>

DJFyrewolf36
07-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by david p
DJF, need some body to hide out with? Two DOTDs for me, too!

Thanks David, I do hate to be alone even though Remus TRIES to be good company. Hey how is that knee? *I haven't had the time to check on the updates, have you had the knee replacement yet?* My uncle had both knees replaced reciently. He says its the best thing he has done for himself. The doctor said to him either he gets the surgery done or he ends up in a wheelchair. Guess that wasn't a hard choice for him! Before the surgery he couldn't lift even the smallest of things off of the floor and now he is moving heavy boxes and stuff *much to my aunts dissaproval lol*

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Thanks David, I do hate to be alone even though Remus TRIES to be good company. Hey how is that knee? *I haven't had the time to check on the updates, have you had the knee replacement yet?* My uncle had both knees replaced reciently. He says its the best thing he has done for himself. The doctor said to him either he gets the surgery done or he ends up in a wheelchair. Guess that wasn't a hard choice for him! Before the surgery he couldn't lift even the smallest of things off of the floor and now he is moving heavy boxes and stuff *much to my aunts dissaproval lol* Only thirteen more days!!! Aug 4 is the BIG DAY!! It's sore bordering on painful. I guess Remus isn't much of a talker, is he?

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks David, I do hate to be alone even though Remus TRIES to be good company. Hey how is that knee? *I haven't had the time to check on the updates, have you had the knee replacement yet?* My uncle had both knees replaced reciently. He says its the best thing he has done for himself. The doctor said to him either he gets the surgery done or he ends up in a wheelchair. Guess that wasn't a hard choice for him! Before the surgery he couldn't lift even the smallest of things off of the floor and now he is moving heavy boxes and stuff *much to my aunts dissaproval lol* DJF, One of the activities I really want to resume is bowling! I was bowling in a Lutheran church league(even though it is ELCA!) for twenty years. I CAN'T WAIT!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-22-2004, 01:44 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cripes thats ANOTHER thing we have in common!! I bowl in a league in the winter and practice in the summer. What is your average? I hover around a 150-170. I started two years ago. Im getting a lot better at it though! Someday I hope to enter amature tourneys and stuff and eventually go pro *Just to p**s off purists who insist that I can't bowl above 150 with my bowling style ;)* I roll a lefty's hook with my right hand, a technique born from my days pitching in softball lol.

G.P.girl
07-22-2004, 02:16 PM
yay!!! thursday!!! wouldn't it be nice to be 5 again? yes it would. when i was 5, all i had to do for my birthday party was tell mommy who i wanted to invite and who i didn't and then beg to go put the invitations in the mailbox and then wait for the dy of the party and like the cake batter off the mixer....*sigh* oh well. i'm really hyper now! yay. it's cause i'm really excited about the indigo girl concert tomorrow :D :D

slick
07-22-2004, 03:21 PM
HI GP!!! **waves**

Any chance of getting another cold beer over here? Thanks.

lbaker
07-22-2004, 03:34 PM
Watch it Slick... they're going to have to carry onto the plane! You may wake up in Zimbabwe or someplace :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
Watch it Slick... they're going to have to carry onto the plane! You may wake up in Zimbabwe or someplace :D :eek: :eek:

Wouldn't that be quite the surprise! :eek: :D

here you go Slick, here's another Nekkid beer. Matter of fact, here, take the whole 6 pack, I want to hear about your vacation in Simbabwe! ;) :D

G.P.girl
07-22-2004, 03:55 PM
hi!! *waves* no beer for me k? anyone live around seattle here? just a warning to those who do >i will be driving this summer< soooo......when you see a sliver CRV driving crazily around swevring and most likely makes rude gestures at people who are in the way, that'll most likely be me...yay!! woohoo..no more coffee for me :D :D :D

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 04:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cripes thats ANOTHER thing we have in common!! I bowl in a league in the winter and practice in the summer. What is your average? I hover around a 150-170. I started two years ago. Im getting a lot better at it though! Someday I hope to enter amature tourneys and stuff and eventually go pro *Just to p**s off purists who insist that I can't bowl above 150 with my bowling style ;)* I roll a lefty's hook with my right hand, a technique born from my days pitching in softball lol. DJF< are you sure we weren't brother & sister in another life?? This is SO weird! I was up to 150-155 before my knee started to act up. Then I dropped down to 130-135. My one buddy in my league and myself it seemed that he and I would get the same things like colds at the same time, flu etc. Believe it or not he just had HIS kn ee replaced! So weird! I tod him next time get a hangnail to make life easy for me!!!

slick
07-22-2004, 04:32 PM
:eek: :eek:

Wouldn't that be quite the surprise! :eek: :D

here you go Slick, here's another Nekkid beer. Matter of fact, here, take the whole 6 pack, I want to hear about your vacation in Simbabwe! ;) :D
:D :D :D :D 1 hour to go.......I think I can swizzle down this whole 6-pack before I go. Hic.....did someone say "jungle mouth"???:eek:

Killearn Kitties
07-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Have a great time Slick!!!!

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
hi!! *waves* no beer for me k? anyone live around seattle here? just a warning to those who do >i will be driving this summer< soooo......when you see a sliver CRV driving crazily around swevring and most likely makes rude gestures at people who are in the way, that'll most likely be me...yay!! woohoo..no more coffee for me :D :D :D G.P.girl, am I safe in Pittsburgh? LOL LOL

RedHedd
07-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Hmmm.....how do we make onion rings and chili fries have a California theme.... Just add Garlic! This weekend is the Gilroy Garlic Festival! YUMM! I can smell it from here ... Oops! I AM here! :D

G.P.girl
07-22-2004, 06:09 PM
G.P.girl, am I safe in Pittsburgh? LOL LOL
er....not sure, i can't tell north from south so you never know, i could end up there...lol
what's the weather like where y'all are? it's fairly warm...for seattle standards here. yay! i like sun!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-22-2004, 06:35 PM
Well, Mario, looks like it's just you and me. The party seems to have fizzled out tonight.

What will it be ... slots or cards?

Cards it is! No cheating now!

Here's your beer and some chocolate chip cookies.

Ante up!:D

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
er....not sure, i can't tell north from south so you never know, i could end up there...lol
what's the weather like where y'all are? it's fairly warm...for seattle standards here. yay! i like sun! G.P., the weather here is hot and humid with a chance of thunderstorms. I know when it's going to rain through my bum knee. It starts to ache and throb! P.S. you'll be safe here because I won't be able to drive in a little while!

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Well, Mario, looks like it's just you and me. The party seems to have fizzled out tonight.

What will it be ... slots or cards?

Cards it is! No cheating now!

Here's your beer and some chocolate chip cookies.

Ante up!:D MOFF, I'll play if Mario doesn't hide the cards where he did the last time! Talk about crappy cards!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-22-2004, 06:48 PM
MOFF, I'll play if Mario doesn't hide the cards where he did the last time! Talk about crappy cards!
Just make sure he keeps his hands above the table! Oh, and watch him when it's his turn to deal. He can stack the deck somehow!:D

davidpizzica
07-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Just make sure he keeps his hands above the table! Oh, and watch him when it's his turn to deal. He can stack the deck somehow!:D I don't know how he does it,but he sure can stack the deck! LOL LOL

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-22-2004, 07:45 PM
MOFF, I'll play if Mario doesn't hide the cards where he did the last time! Talk about crappy cards! :eek: :eek:

I was going to offer to get in on the game, but I think I'll take a pass now. Eeeewwwwww!!!!!

Well, Slick is on her way by now. Hope the cabbie takes her right to her plane. After all that beer I'm afraid she won't even get on it! :eek:

luckies4me
07-22-2004, 11:26 PM
I was looking for the bar and didn't realize it was this thread. I am feeling a little down as I just released my sparrow at the local park near here. :( Can I have a mimosa please? :D

RICHARD
07-23-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I was looking for the bar and didn't realize it was this thread. I am feeling a little down as I just released my sparrow at the local park near here. :( Can I have a mimosa please? :D

Mimosa???

DONE!!

I want to apologize to everyone.....

I went to work with my brother and had a wonderful day...I'll tell you all about it later!!

Thank you T&P for starting the thread....

The 'flavor' was going to be..

Will you still need me?
Will you still feed me, when I'm 64???

I will defer to the current topic...

And I want you all to save your pennies for next year......

I want Gini to say, "We are going to move the BBQ in 2005 to the L.A. Coliseum.....it holds 100,000 people!!"

I'll check in tomorrow....

Love you all!

lbaker
07-23-2004, 06:47 AM
Yes we'll still need you
Yes we'll still feed you
..when you're 64!
See you in a few days Richard......

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Well that does it! I'm marking the last weekend in July on my calendar for next year and NOTHING is going to stop me from going! 100,000 people though - whew!

And yes, Richard, we'll still need you. You can see how upset everyone was when you went AWOL, and that was just for a day!

David & MOFF, I found Mario asleep with cards stuck all over him, what happened to you guys last night and the card game? :eek:

Corinna
07-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Yaaaaa Richard is found Let the party start. Don't scare us like that you bad boy.
Mario is that an ace in your diaper.? I guess iI fell asleep in the corner I'll take a diet lime cola I 'm feeling myself today .T got my car back after 2 weeks I was useing my kids car the chyrstler was nice but I don't feel comfortable looking at hub cas as I drive . Glad to have my SUV back. At 5'2" you just sometimes have to feel you have power:) Plus I was getting to used to an automatic needed my clutch back.
Merlins glad too they wouldn't let me put him in on the leather seats Just imangine the injustice of that. So we are off soon for a ride and a trip to the dog wash. (some one is very stinky )

momoffuzzyfaces
07-23-2004, 11:37 AM

David & MOFF, I found Mario asleep with cards stuck all over him, what happened to you guys last night and the card game? :eek:
:D After winning all of our chocolate chip cookies (we use those for chips), Mario stuffed himself, got chocolate all over himself and then tried playing solitaire. He fell asleep and got real grumpy when I tried to wake him for a bath.

Come on, Mario. You are wide awake now. So, It's bath time for you young man!

Come back here!!!! *MOFF last seen chasing Mario out the back door toward the swing set.:eek:

davidpizzica
07-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Well that does it! I'm marking the last weekend in July on my calendar for next year and NOTHING is going to stop me from going! 100,000 people though - whew!

And yes, Richard, we'll still need you. You can see how upset everyone was when you went AWOL, and that was just for a day!

David & MOFF, I found Mario asleep with cards stuck all over him, what happened to you guys last night and the card game? :eek: I caught him dealing from the bottom!

catland
07-23-2004, 01:04 PM
Sorry I'm so late everyone. I was soooo bummed that I'm not currently on a plane to LA that I couldn't even stop by. Thanks, T&P for reminding me that I'm not the only one who can't make it.

Have an absolutely wonderful time each and every one of you. In fact, have such a great time that you absolutley swear to hold another BBQ next year!:D :D

Its going to be 100 degrees here today and tomorrow so a pitcher of margaritas sounds like a plan. Any takers?

and to quote Pinky from last night's "Pinky and the Brain" - if we have Sam Spade - how is he going to have any puppies?

davidpizzica
07-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by catland
Sorry I'm so late everyone. I was soooo bummed that I'm not currently on a plane to LA that I couldn't even stop by. Thanks, T&P for reminding me that I'm not the only one who can't make it.

Have an absolutely wonderful time each and every one of you. In fact, have such a great time that you absolutley swear to hold another BBQ next year!:D :D

Its going to be 100 degrees here today and tomorrow so a pitcher of margaritas sounds like a plan. Any takers?

and to quote Pinky from last night's "Pinky and the Brain" - if we have Sam Spade - how is he going to have any puppies? Margaritas sound real good, Catland!

DJFyrewolf36
07-23-2004, 04:17 PM
Mmmmm Margaritas!!! Nevada has about a billion bars with the whole "Best 101 margaritas" gimick. One of these days Im going to go to EVERY bar in Nevada to see who makes the best one! *boy will I be a little bit tipsy after that!*

I dunno David, we might have been related! I just hope I don't have to have my knee replaced *although the doc says if I keep beating myself up biking and skateboarding Im going to have to :rolleyes:*

Hey, anyone want to play Chess? I'd hate to think Im the only chess player here!

Do'h Mario don't steal the pawns. Remus, don't eat the rooks, those are very bad for you!

davidpizzica
07-23-2004, 04:33 PM
Mmmmm Margaritas!!! Nevada has about a billion bars with the whole "Best 101 margaritas" gimick. One of these days Im going to go to EVERY bar in Nevada to see who makes the best one! *boy will I be a little bit tipsy after that!*

I dunno David, we might have been related! I just hope I don't have to have my knee replaced *although the doc says if I keep beating myself up biking and skateboarding Im going to have to :rolleyes:*

Hey, anyone want to play Chess? I'd hate to think Im the only chess player here!

Do'h Mario don't steal the pawns. Remus, don't eat the rooks, those are very bad for you! DJF, I hope that Knee replacement is something we DON'T have in common! I wouldn't wish this even on my worst enemy!! I'm thirsty, could I have a margarita??

DJFyrewolf36
07-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Announcing:

The Margarita Truck!!!

You know those big water trucks they use for construction? Fill that with Margarita! Enough for all!!!

Ok, Im thirsty too lol

dukedogsmom
07-23-2004, 04:41 PM
I could really use a margarita right now! It's been really busy at work and I've still got an hour to go.

davidpizzica
07-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Announcing:

The Margarita Truck!!!

You know those big water trucks they use for construction? Fill that with Margarita! Enough for all!!!

Ok, Im thirsty too lol DJF, never mind the glass! I'll find a BIG straw!!

catland
07-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Announcing:

The Margarita Truck!!!

Ok, Im thirsty too lol

One Margarita Truck - DONE.

DJFyrewolf36
07-23-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanx Catland!!

Don't worry david, big straws are included with the truck!

Hey DDM, I love that avitar you have :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Announcing:

The Margarita Truck!!!

Hee, hee...this reminds me of a friend of ours that we know through the motorhomes. She is an absolute margarita FREAK and has a special blender that they MUST carry in their motorhome so she can make margaritas for everyone at our rallies. Well, they recently got some scooters - you know, they look like a skateboard with handlebars? Not the moped types, but the skateboard types - with motors on them. She told her husband she needed the biggest most powerful motor so she can pull her Margarita Wagon behind her scooter! That would be so hilarious to see. :D :D

Oh, and get this, she is so into making margaritas for everyone and passing them out that she actually carries those cardboard cup carriers with her - you know like the ones you get at McDonald's when you buy more than one drink? Yes, she carries these in her motorhome and passes out margaritas to everyone with them. I love this girl! :D

Yes I'll have a margarita. :D

dukedogsmom
07-23-2004, 05:03 PM
DJF: Thanks! Kay made that for me the last time I was over there. Going over on Sunday to see the new puppy. Then, on Thursday, Kay and Kiara, Duke and I are going over to Orlando to meet Cincy's mom. Should be a lot of fun!
T&P, that woman sounds like a lot of fun. That would be a cute idea to have a real margarita wagon.

DJFyrewolf36
07-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Sounds like my kind of lady T & P :D

catland
07-23-2004, 05:22 PM
I can see it now, a margarita truck in the fashion of one of those annoying ice-cream trucks but playing "Margaritaville" instead of "Turkey in the Straw" or "Its a small world".

If we each set up one of those in our own towns we can all earn enough money to go to Gini's BBQ next summer.
:D :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-23-2004, 05:25 PM
It would sell like hotcakes here :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Gosh, Mario, looks like we are the only two frogs in the pond today!
What do you want to do?
Hop up here and help me make you a banana split then we can play a game or two of pool. No pushing the balls into the pockets with your toes again!
Maybe if your tummy is full, I'll have a better chance on winning!
:D