PDA

View Full Version : Jazzie did it again!

annibale16
09-21-2001, 09:43 AM
hi, I haven't posted in a long time, been kinda busy. I just had to take a minute to announce the birth of new kittens. Jazzie had 5 again. 2 black: Possum and JJ( Jazzie Jr.), 2 mackerel(?) tabby: Fat Cat and Jack, 1 white and grey tabby: Saber. They are all so healthy hence the name "Fat cat". Born on Sept.11. I will never forget their birthday!
Jazzie is going in for THE Operation as soon as she can!! I still have 4 from the last litter. They were all females. I am trying to get them done before they go into heat. Wow! My family has grown but I love them all!!
Sorry this is so long but I had to brag :)

Logan
09-21-2001, 10:05 AM
Well, congratulations on the new additions. Kittens are precious! But they grow up to be cats and there are far too many, as you realize. Congratulations on your brave decision to take care of the reproduction problem with "The Operation". :eek: You will all be better off for having done it.

TheAntiPam
09-21-2001, 01:46 PM
How wonderful to have a basket full of kittens! Congratulations to the fur mom and the human mom! I'm jealous of all that hugging and romping going on at your house! :)

Taking your sweeties to have surgery is never fun, but getting them fixed is the right thing to do. Be sure and check on low-cost pet programs in your area, since you have quite a crew to look after. Best Wishes!