PDA

View Full Version : My Secretaries

catnapper
07-21-2004, 03:02 PM
One thing about working from home is the freedom to be casual about how you work. You also get to hire some wonderful secretaries you'd never have anywhere else. Well, today I had a BIG meeting in my house and my bed became the conference table (told ya, informal!) This meeting was with someone who I've been partnering with, so it wasn't a big deal where we worked - the bed was the only flat surface large enough to spread out.

ANYWAY, we got down to business and had two secretaries that insisted on sitting in the meeting. and I mean IN the meeting!
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/workingboys1.jpg

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/workingboys2.jpg

Allen wouldn't stop giving her headbumpies and Pouncer kept giving her his fuzzy ball. She was laughing so much (thank goodness!) that she was nearly crying!!!!

Oh, and the pillows? Why do they look all scattered? Because my other sceretary, Miss Nicki, insisted on sitting up there for most of the meeting too! :rolleyes:

Of course I had to stop and take a picture for my PT friends! :D Actually, she was on a cell call at the time laughing and telling the person on the other end about these two boys.... I have a great job, don't I? :D

jazzcat
07-21-2004, 03:15 PM
LOL!! Do they know shorthand?

Tonya
07-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Hehe, how cute! What are they doing, warming up the paperwork?

Barbara
07-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Hey, working with secretaries like this and partners who laugh about mit must be paradise:D

jenluckenbach
07-21-2004, 03:27 PM
LOL.

What a hard job they have. Being a paperweight is harder than it looks;)

AbbyMom
07-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh cool. Do you secretaries sit on your lap when you ask them?

heinz57_79
07-21-2004, 08:38 PM
OMG! We must get our help from the same agency! :) I can't do ANYTHING without having all my "help" underfoot, on top of papers, etc. At least your partner was laughing... must be a good sign! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Awww....such good little helpers. :D

Good thing your partner was enjoying your secretaries or it might have been a little awkward....but then again, how awkward could it be when the conference table is your bed! ;)

Note to self - gotta get a job from home....

kimlovescats
07-21-2004, 09:45 PM
How adorable!!! :D :D :D

catnapper
07-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Awww....such good little helpers. :D

Good thing your partner was enjoying your secretaries or it might have been a little awkward....but then again, how awkward could it be when the conference table is your bed! ;)

Note to self - gotta get a job from home....

LOL!!! Yes, my bed was a table. It wasn't awkward at all. She was up here looking on my computer at some drawings since my computer in my office is kaput. We printed some out and just laid them on the bed and went over them. It was quite comfy - she and I are good friends as well as business partners, so nobody cared one way or the other.

Yes, you need to get a job from home! I recommend it to everyone!!! Only problem is its too easy to goof off when you don't feel like working, but then when you do feel like working.... I can knock out some serious stuff at the strangest hours! :D

As for my lack of conference area, thats being worked out. Give me a month and my whole home and office will be completely different. What I need is a clone of myself to do the work of cleaning out the clutter and moving in my equipment, while I do the work of making the money! Hee Hee! :D

catlover4ever
07-22-2004, 07:11 AM
As a fellow secretary myself, I must say they were absolutely right to sit in on the meeting.

You see Secretaries can really make the bosses look really, really good. They usually know exactly where everything is, probally know your thoughts on something before you have even voiced your thought and most important provide the best support to the boss that money can buy.;) ;)

By the way...are Pouncer and Allen available to come to Connecticut in October for 2 weeks...you see I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks and seeing how good they worked with you...well I just thought maybe they would like to fill in for me while I'm gone. ;) ;) ;)

They are just too adorable for words.

mruffruff
07-22-2004, 07:53 AM
Love the second picture of your secretaries! Must have been a special secret that only secretaries can share. :D

Mary

catcrazylady
07-22-2004, 08:01 AM
ROFLOL!!! What wonderful secretaries you have!! You are such a lucky boss to have that much help. Most of the boss's I know would freak out if their secretaries were that cute (and furry!)

You are very lucky to work from home and have all tha adorable help!

CatMama78
07-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Hmm I"m an admin myself, and I sure wish these guys would come over here and fill in for the other admins that work here. They look to be much more pleasant, efficient, and better looking. :D

catmandu
07-22-2004, 08:41 AM
The Good Thing about those secertaries,is that theywould work,for Whiska Temptations!

Edwina's Secretary
07-22-2004, 09:03 AM
I see your Employee Handbook allows on the job grooming!

rg_girlca
07-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Oh my gosh, they are just too darn adorable.:D

sirrahbed
07-22-2004, 11:35 AM
I don't have secertaries but I sure have allot of supervisors!!:rolleyes: Cute pictures Catnapper:D