PDA

View Full Version : Kitty eating Q-tips!

Catsnclay
07-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Well I just found another "headless" Q-tip :mad: :mad: Yoshi just seems to hunt these thing down! I don't know why he likes eating them, but it is one habit that makes me mad :(

Anyone else out there that has a Q-tip eater??

Tonya
07-21-2004, 02:45 PM
Haha...not Q-tips. My cats collect hair rubberbands and pens. Whenever I move the dresser or couch, I find hundreds underneath.

catlover4ever
07-21-2004, 02:50 PM
We have a q-tip eater...also a headband eater, a rug hater, cow webbing kitty (goes around the house and EATS the cob webs)....

Randy_K
07-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Mango carries Q-Tips around as toys but never eats them. A rug hater?? Mango doesn't like the upright vacuum but he follows along behind it trying to bite the machine.

Barbara
07-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Oh Yoshi! Why do you eat them? Can't be for the taste:D

RedHedd
07-21-2004, 03:49 PM
Oh Yoshi! You're SO silly! Q-tips are not for eating, they are TOYS! The used ones make even better toys! You must drag them around the house and HIDE them. Of course, maybe you're even more advanced than Mishi and are hiding the heads? :p

CalliesMom
07-21-2004, 03:51 PM
I have a picture licker (Callies enjoys licking pictures???) and mainly I have carpet barfers. No strange eating habits, but a lot of things coming up the other way. ARGH! Hairballs...:D

kuhio98
07-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by CalliesMom
I have a picture licker (Callies enjoys licking pictures???)...

You too? Kuhio was a photo licker and a scotch tape chewer. It must be the chemicals in them she liked so much. She never made herself sick but we were careful to put photos away just in case. Kuhio passed away almost 2 years ago and we STILL keep the tape dispenser in an empty kleenex box. Old habits die hard! :D Halo, Cammie and Pepper don't seem to be interested in Q-tips, photos or tape. Frogs seem to be their main interest.

catnapper
07-21-2004, 04:32 PM
We have a Q-Tip eater here too!!! What is it that's so fascinating about Q-Tips? Yuck is all I can can say! :p

prechrswife
07-21-2004, 09:53 PM
I am so glad to know that Saphirah isn't that odd. She seems to have a q-tip radar.:rolleyes:

kimlovescats
07-21-2004, 09:56 PM
I only WISH that my Q-tip problem was with my cats!!! My hubby has a problem with sticking Q-tips in both of his ears at the same time and walking around the house like that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
After 12 years, you'd think he would figure out that I DON'T think it's cute!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Kim

catnapper
07-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I only WISH that my Q-tip problem was with my cats!!! My hubby has a problem with sticking Q-tips in both of his ears at the same time and walking around the house like that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
After 12 years, you'd think he would figure out that I DON'T think it's cute!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Kim

I'll trade you one hubby for another - mine thinks its cool to show me how much yellow goopy wax he can extract with one Q-tip. YEWWW.

(BTW, hubby has major ear problems, so wax tends to build up really bad really fast. Lucky me.)

kimlovescats
07-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Oh joy, joy, Kim!!!:eek: Ok, I'll keep my clown hubby!;) :D

catlover4ever
07-22-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by CalliesMom
I have a picture licker

I forgot about that odd habit that Tigger has.....she finds a picture and forget...she will like the finish right off.

catcrazylady
07-22-2004, 08:06 AM
You know, after reading this I'm starting to think we have some pretty weird cats on PT!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif Throw in a couple of goofy hubby's and now we know what makes this place so much fun!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Catsnclay
07-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

Kim

:D :D :rolleyes:
MEN!! So glad my husband doesn't do that!! So now everyone knows that I have strange cats. Looks like we are not alone though. Thanks for the laugh :)