PDA

View Full Version : I can't see any pics :(

RobiLee
07-21-2004, 09:03 AM
I can't see any pics this morning :(

I don't know if it is my computer or pet talk. Oh, how I miss my morning pet talk pics.

Hugs to all...Robin

jazzcat
07-21-2004, 11:08 AM
I've been having that problem off and on for a few weeks and the thing that seems to help is to either close my browser and reopen it or I have to restart my computer. There are a few people's pictures I can never see. It was really bad for a few days but now it only seems to happen every once in a while. Is that similar to your problem? Hope you can get it fixed.

anna_66
07-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Hmmm maybe ImageStation or Photobucket were having problems this morning.

Hope you can see them when you come back:D

Kfamr
07-21-2004, 11:33 AM
I've had this problem while going into a thread that a certain person has posted in. Their signature has not worked for me at all. The pictures work fine before I go into one of their threads, then once I go into a thread that they've posted they do not work unless I restart. The same with on my other computer.

jazzcat
07-21-2004, 12:07 PM
Kay - that is how it happens with me but I never figured out it was signature.

Since it only happens to me sometimes I'm guessing it's not my sig but if it is please let me know so I can fix it.

almamee
07-21-2004, 02:31 PM
I can see all of them except for some maybe is the people that put those up did it wrong or something

Kfamr
07-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Oh no, it's not you Jazzcat.

I've just resulted in putting this person on my ignore list, although I have absolutely nothing against this person, I just don't feel like restarting everytime I view a thread they've posted in. I've PM'ed Karen about it but I guess there's really nothing that can be done.