PDA

View Full Version : Last tid bit on my fur kids

Laura's Babies
07-21-2004, 06:22 AM
My son said that Princess has free roam of the house when they are home and it seems to be going well. No fur flying and scratches from anybody. She seems to like my cute daughter-in-law best and loves attention from her the most. Dusty protects his food dish when he sees her roaming around so that is all he seems to be worried about with her being there.

My grandson, who is 15 is Midnights favorite and she spends a lot of time with him, in his lap.. Soon as he saw her when we got there Saturday, he said "I WANT THAT CAT!" so that is a good match and Kev said she don't seem upset or worried that I am no longer around or in a different house.

This will be my last post I guess for 28 days so I want to tell ALL of you, take care of yourself and all your sweet 4 legged furr kids, give them a extra hug every day for me. ((((HUGS))))) to ALL of you for the brightness you and your babies bring into my life. This is a wonderful place and I really will miss it.:( Bye for now Friends. Laura

catcrazylady
07-21-2004, 06:27 AM
We love you and will be so happy when you get back. Lots of hugs and good wishes for you on this trip. {{{{HUGS}}}}
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catmandu
07-21-2004, 09:15 AM
And The Found cats,and FEEDER want you,to take care of yourself,and have a Blast,as you may never go that way,again,and have Fun,wherever you go!