PDA

View Full Version : Sassy !

Barbara
07-21-2004, 02:47 AM
A regal prince is greeting us this morning.:D

Sassy, you are stunning with your blue eyes and your majestic pose.

No wonder you know exactly what you want- especially in food things;)

But you also have a soft side and I think it is too sweet that you express it with your skin brother:)

You deserve being Catof the Day today and we give you some virtual scritchies and hope you get some real treats:D

Lillycat
07-21-2004, 04:36 AM
how regal you are....strikingly so.....and so beautiful! congratualtions to the cotd!!!

Randi
07-21-2004, 05:57 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Sassy!

Wow, what a handsome boy you are, and you have the most stunning blue eyes! :eek: And such good manners you have. ;) I hope you’ll get your favourite treats today and also lots of cuddles. Have fun! :D

Scritchies and kisses from us,
Fister & his mom

pawylie
07-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Sassy! Aren't you though! WHAT a pretty boy!

catmandu
07-21-2004, 08:38 AM
Sasy,youare the very epitome,of the Siamese Cat,and why they,are still,the most popular,of the Pure Bred Cat! All The Found CVats,especiallythe Siamses Squad,sent a Loud,yet Dingified MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Super,Sensational SASSY COTD!!!!

Gail Wolfe
07-21-2004, 08:54 AM
What a beautiful cat you are!
Salutations from Flippytail and the Tummy Rub Kid :)

Bari_d
07-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Totally exquisite!!!! Those electric blue eyes - that proud pose! Sassy, you are just wonderful. It is a delight to meet you - catgratulations on being today's most impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
07-21-2004, 10:07 AM
Sassy
What a stunning young man you are! Such wonderful blue eyes. Frank Sinatra (aka Old Blue Eyes) would be jealous!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day today!:D

konagirl
07-21-2004, 10:52 AM
What a handsome gent you are! What blue eyes!!

Here's a link showing a photo of a fellow Siamese mix (if I do this right!)

Vio&Juni
07-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Mmmmmmm, what a beautiful cat!

Catgratulations, dear Sassy!

I see your human has good taste in furniture, he/she assorts it with your beautiful fur :)

Kfamr
07-21-2004, 12:36 PM
What a gorgeous cat... W:eek:W!

Those eyes are beautiful. :D

Jax
07-21-2004, 01:27 PM
My goodness, that is one handsome handsome man! Sassy, you sound as sweet as you are beautiful, what a very special boy you are!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Kitty of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
07-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Great cat, and he's got it made, too. But that's good.

tatsxxx11
07-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Oh sweet Sassy! Aren't you the magnificent Meezer! How regallly you pose, so elegant and oh, so handsome! Those spectacular blue eyes of yours are meezmerizing:) And what a discriminating kitty you are too; the epitome of good taste and refinement, ...demanding only the best in life...in your choice of culinary delights, beverage and most of all, in humans!!!:) Many thanks to your proud people for showing their great taste in choosing such a deserving kitty to grace their lives:) I know that many, many happy years of shared love, laughs and friendship await you all, including your little skin brother! Congratulations to you sweet Sassy, our very special Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you Sassy from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!

karlyb
07-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Sassy, you are a beautiful boy. It never ceases to amaze that such a beautiful cat could end up at the animal shelter. But it turned out good for you Sassy because your family found you there and has given you a wonderful life. I hope you and your family have many more happy and healthy years together.

jazzcat
07-22-2004, 12:29 AM
Wow, what gorgeous baby blues!!! Sassy you are one handsome boy!

Congrats on being the COTD sweet Sassy!

wysiwyg
07-22-2004, 01:56 PM
Sassy,

What a beautiful boy you are with the silvery fur and those blue eyes. Nose bumps to you from all of our fur babies:
Thuy La - seal point siamese mix
Little Bit - calico
Smokey - American shorthair mix - brother of The Bandit
The Bandit - seal lynx point siamese mix
Booh - tortoise shell
Scooter - snowshoe siamese mix
Chai Chao - purebred seal point siamese