PDA

View Full Version : Ron is so funny...

Tonya
07-21-2004, 12:02 AM
This happened during my PT break, but I gotta tell you! Luna's poopy problem made me think of it. Ron is really really rude at night. He has no remorse, he makes noises, walks across your face, etc... Well, Mike suggested that we lock him in the laundry room at night. I said "No, knowing Ron, he'll find some way to get even." Well, being pregnant and all, I finally got desperate enough for a night's sleep. I locked him in the laundry room.

Well....Ron sure did find a way to get even. There is always a pile of money on my dryer from pant's pockets. Well, when I opened the laundry door in the morning, Ron was standing there giving me a dirty look. He huffed at me and walked out like "How dare she?" And what had he done? He took my money off of the dryer, placed it on the floor, and pooped on it. Now, Ron's litter box is in the laundry room, so this wasn't coincidence. He knew darn well what he was doing!

jazzcat
07-21-2004, 12:04 AM
ROFLOL!!!!! That is hysterical! How dare you lock Ron up at night, see it cost you, LOL!!!

Killearn Kitties
07-21-2004, 04:10 AM
NO! RON! How could you? :D

catcrazylady
07-21-2004, 05:56 AM
ROFLMBO!!!!! They always get even somehow but his one has to be a classic!!!!

Gotta love ya Ron!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catcrazylady
07-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Ok, since I'm going to get busted for whining anyway I might as well try it one more time!!!
CAN WE PULLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE HAVE SOME PICTURES OF RON?????
I flip out everytime I see his wonderful face with that adorable nose splotch! You don't give us many pictures so I think I'm safe to say that it has been awhile.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

PRETTY PLEASE!! WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!??

See how nice I whine and beg?http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

DJFyrewolf36
07-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Proof that cats are highly intelegent critters! Silly Ron!!

catlover4ever
07-21-2004, 11:27 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: ROFLMAO!!!!!! Oh you are so right...he knew exactly what he was doing. :eek: :eek: :eek:

CatMama78
07-21-2004, 11:48 AM
This is what you get for upsetting Ron :)

Tonya
07-21-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Ok, since I'm going to get busted for whining anyway I might as well try it one more time!!!
CAN WE PULLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE HAVE SOME PICTURES OF RON?????
I flip out everytime I see his wonderful face with that adorable nose splotch! You don't give us many pictures so I think I'm safe to say that it has been awhile.

I promise I will! I left my digital camera in my grandmother's glovebox when we went to San Diego. I keep forgetting to get it back from her. I promise promise promise that as soon as I get it, I'll take a ton of pics. In the mean time, I'll dig through my albums and post some old pics.

sirrahbed
07-21-2004, 12:57 PM
Now THAT little stunt took some planning and engineering to pull off!:eek: :D Talk about laundering money!!

Kirsten
07-21-2004, 01:03 PM
LOL, this is so funny! :)

I'm better not telling Luna about this, who knows with what else she will come up next! :D I'm sure she'll like what Ron did! :)

Kirsten