PDA

View Full Version : Tabitha Video .... w/ Cooper and Claire too!

kimlovescats
07-20-2004, 10:32 PM
A brand new video ... filmed earlier today!
;)

sirrahbed
07-20-2004, 10:40 PM
:D :D my face hurts!!! Had to watch that over and over!!! May I Please come over and play???

rg_girlca
07-20-2004, 11:08 PM
I am soooooooo glad that I am able to watch these precious video's now.

Big bully Claire picking on my precious little Tabitha like that though.;) Go pick on your brother Cooper, at least he can fly away from you. Hee Hee.

kimlovescats
07-20-2004, 11:16 PM
Yippee, Lorraine!!! You watched a video!!! So what finally worked for ya? :D

krazyaboutkatz
07-20-2004, 11:33 PM
Great video. Tabitha sure has a high pitched voice.:)

leslie flenner
07-20-2004, 11:41 PM
At the OK Corral!! Poor Tabitha! Wait'll Marshall gits there with both guns a shootin', that'll teach the ruffians some manners with the ladies! Well, I suppose before he gits there, might do her some good to learn herself a few tricks of her own for ridden' herself of the mean critters; screamin' bloody murder don't seem to make no difference.... mebe she could learn herself how to bite 'em in the neck one good hard chomp. What d'ya think ma Kim, think you could show her how to do a good throat bite so she could git herself outta that hold?

rg_girlca
07-20-2004, 11:45 PM
ROTFLMAO.........Good one Leslie..:D

Coooommmmmeeeee on Marshall. Tabitha needs your help!:D

heinz57_79
07-20-2004, 11:49 PM
Great video! Had to watch it a couple times, made me smile!! :)

leslie flenner
07-20-2004, 11:55 PM
I've asked before been never been answered- what does ROTFLMAO acronym stand for? der.
and have you read under the CAT HEALTH thread "I think my kitty is sick", The profile birthdate puts her at 13 but a different thread I read her post in says she's going into 7th grade. That makes her 12 (unless she did a grade twice) I worry about her cat who she calls "It".! Sorry to mention here but is on my mind cuz i just stumbled on it a while ago!

jazzcat
07-21-2004, 12:00 AM
Aww, that video is so cute!!! I want Cooper!!!

Leslie - ROTFLMAO stands for rolling on the floor laughing my a** off.
Okay, I just read her post and it is concerning. That just doesn't sound right, or good for the cat.

kimlovescats
07-21-2004, 12:00 AM
Leslie .... ROFLMAO .... rolling on floor laughing my a** off! ;)
Yep, I read that post, but didn't comment. :rolleyes: ;)

catlover4ever
07-21-2004, 07:50 AM
Tabitha baby...you are just soooo cute.

I could tell with her tail whipping around that it was only a matter of time before Cooper decided to attack it. Little Miss Tabitha sure does know how to "rabbit kick" when playing and Claire should go to the WWF...she has that headlock down. ;)

lizzielou742
07-21-2004, 07:51 AM
Oh little Tabitha, you cute l'il squeaker girl!! You are so adorable!! Don't let those two kitties bother you just 'cause they are bigger! You tell them who's boss! You say, "Listen, here, my name is Tabitha and I'm a cute little tabby kitty, and just 'cause I had a rough beginning in life and I'm smaller than you doesn't give you the right to pick on me!!" And then you *pounce*!!!

/just kidding LOL ;) :D

Those two remind me of Tito and Sophie: wrestling, with the little one squeaking and kicking the bigger one in the head. :rolleyes: :D So cute!! Thanks for posting the video!! :)

catcrazylady
07-21-2004, 08:12 AM
This video is BEYOND CUTE!! I am for sure ROFLMAO!!! That is so funny. I love the bunny back foot action! That always cracks me up!
I can't turn the sound up because I'm here at work so I guess I'm going to have to wait until I get home to hear the famous Tabitha Squeal!! I can't wait!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

ActionCat007
07-21-2004, 08:25 AM
That's hilarious!!!:D

catmandu
07-21-2004, 08:47 AM
Poor Bewitching Tabitha ,must ahve been singing the words,to the Coaster Song,Charlie Brown! Why is everbody,always picking,on me! That is a Very Funny Video!

kimlovescats
07-21-2004, 12:27 PM
Poot! Laura's Babies didn't get to see this before she left!:(
I'm sorry, Laura ... I tried!!! ;)

Vermontcat
07-21-2004, 01:54 PM
Tabitha is so cute and squeaky!:D
My daughter is so in love with her, she wants to see every photo and video you post of her.
It was nice to see Super Cooper and Claire Bear too!:)

QueenScoopalot
07-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Yeah....where's Marshall when his damsels in distress like that? Slacking off there Marshall....snoozing on your stool. Tabitha you have the cutest squeak I've ever heard! Kim you need some mini boxing gloves, and a ring for that silly trio of yours!

MULTICATMOM
07-21-2004, 04:43 PM
I'M BEHIND!! JUST WATCHED TAB "BONDING"!!:D THEY'RE ALL JUST ADORABLE:) HOW BEAUTIFUL'S CLAIRE??? VERY!! :D :D IF SHE NEEDS A HOME, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-21-2004, 09:11 PM
:D :D

What a little squealer she is. :D It does look like she's getting a good beating - then Cooper attacks her tail so she's getting it from both ends! :eek: :D

I bet she can't wait until she's bigger and she can beat the daylights out of Claire. :D

kimlovescats
07-21-2004, 09:18 PM
I promise that Tabitha can "dish it out" too when she wants to! ;) Claire is really fairly gentle with Tabitha, or I would step in ... I still do step in after a bit though, just to play the "heroine" for my tiny baby girl!:rolleyes: :D Gotta have her always dependent on mommy ya know!!!:)

catcrazylady
07-21-2004, 09:24 PM
OMG!!! I finally got to hear the Tabitha squeal!!! That tiny little squeal has made my bad night turn into a very big smile! Oh Tabitha dear I adore you little one!!! Kim you are so lucky!!

prechrswife
07-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Too adorable! I couldn't help but grin at Cooper playing with Tabitha's tail. I didn't get to hear the squeal yet, though. (My speakers are off because hubby has already gone to bed.):)

Uniqueviking
07-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Aww, Tabitha is as adorable as ever. The squealing is so cute :D

RedHedd
07-22-2004, 11:53 AM
I had to wait to go home and watch this last night. Poor Tabitha sure was getting beat up! No wonder she was squealing!