PDA

View Full Version : haha, Happy the problem solver lol

cali
07-20-2004, 08:52 PM
hehe well my grandparents are here for 3 weeks, they are animal people so I dont have problems lol this is my moms parents they used to breed shelties, and they have also have had rotties, GSDs, a puli, several cats, gerbils, fish, etc.. so they are used to all my animals and I think my animals love em lol they really like Happy and Kari(my rabbit) though. anyway while I was outside with them today I put the ball in the middle of the table outside, a 4 sided table, 3 sides were occupied and the forth had a very wobbly bench, so anyway I put the ball in the middle of the table and told happy and misty that if they could get the ball they could have it. so Misty just ran circles around the tabletable surfed decided she could not get it. and went on with her life lol now Happy on the other hand, first she did not want to upset anyone by jumping on the table so she stretched her front paws as far as she could and just about was able to reach but not quite, she kept trying that while looking at me several times, until I told her she could do whatever she wanted to get that ball, 2 seconds later she was standing in the middle of the table with the ball in her mouth lol I mean she did not even need a running start or anything, the table is 4 feet high, and Happy is not THAT big, her nose was in line with the edge of the table and all of a sudden she was ON the table! lol it was hystarical! so just for fun I put the ball under a 5 gallon pail Misty just ran circles around it so happy could not get near it, but my grandpa kept saying to misty to use the handle, finally I grabbed Misty to give happy a chance, she nudged it with her nose a few times then grabbed the handle and used to to flip the pail! :D lol Happy is my little problem solver! the best part about her is that while she is very clever she wont do anything she does not think she should without permission. she thinks about what she is going to do unlike Misty who tryes the obvious, gets frustrated and gives up lol because she does not think about what she is doing, she just does. oo and a little Misty brag, she has FINALLY learned how to catch a frisbee! Happy is good with presision but Misty is awsome for stunts, and high leaps. I always knew that, but now Misaty can actually CATCH the disc while doing those leaps and stunts lol

Toller 42
07-20-2004, 09:01 PM
My dog has kinda the same personality as yours! :)

cloverfdx
07-21-2004, 08:07 AM
:D What smart dogs, oh thats right they are BCs. Happy you are too funny. And Misty dear be patient and dont give up so easily. ;)

That is great Misty has learnt how to catch the frisbee, my Elvis has been learning about the frisbee as well and is catching on pretty quickly.