PDA

View Full Version : new member

nbprincess79
07-20-2004, 05:09 PM
hello,
i would just like to say hi to everyone, i am new to the forum...it looks like a very nice one, i check "pet of the day", every day...
i have a camaroon african grey, and a B & G macaw, i dont have a pic of the macaw yet, but i will soon....my grey's name is mojo, and he is 9 months old....my macaw's name is Tito(the T sounds like an D, and the I sounds like an E, but we spell it like that cause he is named after the famous boxer....)Tito is about 3 months old now, hes getting sooooo big, i dont have him at home yet, cause hes not ready, i wont be able to take him home till end of Sept...i cant wait!!!!! i see him almost every day, so he gets used to me.....im so glad i found these little guys...they make me so happy, i have a bad day, and to see there face, makes me happy....
well gotta go see my babies!

popcornbird
07-20-2004, 05:20 PM
A big welcome to you and you two sweet birdies!! Mojo is absolutely adorable!!!

I have two cockatiels, and love them both to pieces. I hope we'll be hearing a lot about your birds and seeing lots of pictures of them soon.

chrissycat21
07-20-2004, 05:23 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Mojo is adorable. I can't wait to see pictures of Tito!

-Chrissy

Dogz
07-20-2004, 05:35 PM
Welcome nbprincess79, Mojo, and Tito!

My name is Emma, and I am owned by six. You can see them in my signature. :)

Mojo is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of your birdies!

G.P.girl
07-21-2004, 12:12 AM
Welcome to PT! I'm Shannon and i have a lop eared rabbit and two fishies. you're Mojo is very cute! i can't wait to see pictures of Tito. :D

Kfamr
07-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!
My name's Kay :)
I'm owned by the three dogs in my signatures as well as 3 fish!

heinz57_79
07-21-2004, 02:16 AM
Welcome to PT! I'm JC, and I'm personal hand-maiden to 52 Paws, consisting of the 2 rotties in my signature, 2 more dogs, 7 cats and 2 ferrets. Can't wait to see more pics of your babies! :)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-21-2004, 06:29 AM
Hi, welcome to pet talk. I'm Kari and I too have birds, 7 of them. I have a goffin cockatoo, an indian ringneck parakeet, 4 cockatiels and a lovebird. I also have 3 dogs, 7 cats, 3 chinchillas, 3 mice, a prairie dog, a bunny, 6 snakes, an iguana, 3 tortoises and some fish.

lute
07-21-2004, 05:27 PM
HI! welcome to PT! i'm Lexie and i have a cockateil named Lucy,a pomerianian named beanie and a husky named maddie. your bird is very cute and i can't wait to see a pic of your macaw. i have always dreamed of having and B&G.

tatsxxx11
07-24-2004, 06:31 PM
A warm Pet Talk welcome to you and your birdies:) Mojo is adorable! What a precious expession:D Lookiing forward to meeting Mojo too:) My name is Sandra and I'm owned by Star and Cody the pups, Mr. B and Oliver the kitties and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie!:) Look forward to getting to know you and your feathered kids!:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Welcome!

I am luckily owned by Abby, my airedale, and her feathered sister, Charlie, the cockatiel, and my fish, Crayola, and her pal, Rocky the dwarf frog. :) Nice to meet you.

almamee
07-24-2004, 08:09 PM
welcome to Pet Talk you will have a great time here! Mojo is such a cutie hopefully we will get to see your other bird Tito too.
Again welcome to Pet Talk

Lillycat
07-25-2004, 03:51 AM
welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

nbprincess79
07-26-2004, 09:42 AM
hello,
i should have some pics next week, i got a camera this weekend, and already took 15 pics of both mojo and tito....there both soooo cute....i cant wait to bring tito home, but not for about 2 more months....:( but its better i wait till hes ready.....

Christine

animal_rescue
07-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Your birdy is so cute and welcome to PT!

lizzielou742
07-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Welcome! I'm Liz and I have a kitty named Tito!! Like your birdie! And I have a kitty named Sophie as well. Mojo is gorgeous!