PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite holiday?

Petluvr013
07-20-2004, 03:43 PM
I love all holidays but my favorites have to be.....
...ummm....I luv them all but...............
Halloween and 4th of July!
How about u???

bluekat
07-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Christmas!!!!!:D

That's my all time FAVORITE holiday:) Not because of the presents only lol;) But because everyone's so happy and everything and I just love it.

Christmas is probably the only holiday I like...I don't care much for the others lol:p

GoldenRetrLuver
07-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Halloween or Christmas. Can't choose between them. ;)

Desert Arabian
07-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Christmas all the way!!!!

And Thanksgiving, because a lot of times my birthday (Nov. 28th) falls right on Thanksgiving Day, so I get good food and presents! :D

molucass
07-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Halloween!:D

joanofark
07-20-2004, 05:19 PM
4 OF JULY!!!! I love the fireworks, the food, the fun! It's great!

Kfamr
07-20-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure.

I'd usually say Christmas, but no.. My aunt makes that miserable.. But then I like Thanksgiving... but no... my aunt makes that miserable.

So I guess my favorite is when my aunt isn't there. She doesn't like dogs and she refuses to let them be who they are while she's here (Ex: Sit on the couch/chairs)

Doggirl
07-20-2004, 05:25 PM
Hmm...

I have a three way tie here between Halloween,I love dressing up and getting candy, Christmas, Presents and a general happy atmosphere oh and the Christmas Carols Love those, and New Year's Eve, because its the virge of a new year and my Birthday :p, I love them all so much that I can't decide :o :p :D

tikeyas_mom
07-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Halloween!!! I love that holiday and I love the season!!! SWEATER WEATGER ROX!!! mwaaha I love all of the colors and stuff. Reds, Oranges, Pinks, Yellows, and browns. It is the best!. I also love watching the kids get all excited and get Trick or Treating dorr to door.. :D

Aspen and Misty
07-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Christmas. Everything feels so warm and friendly then. Even when the world is cold and everything. Everyone is giiving. I think it changes everyones mood alot. I just love it.

I also love to give people gifts, I think it's the best part of Christmas!

Ashley

carole
07-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Honestly I have no favourites, xmas is just stressful, halloween means nothing to me, New Year I don't celebrate, I know I am just plain boring and no fun, it seems, I guess I do like Xmas a little , as i do enjoy giving gifts., its just finding the money to give what I want that gets to me.

I suppose if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be Easter, I love Chocolate, need I Say anymore.

KYS
07-20-2004, 06:17 PM
I would say Christmas. I love looking at all the
lights on the houses, and people seem to be
in a nicer mood. (accept for the shopping sales) lol

jenfer
07-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Christmas. :)

MariaM
07-20-2004, 06:26 PM
It's tough, but I think I have to go with Christmas.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I just love it soooooo much! I love getting gifts for everyone (and receiving a few) and the carols! I love being with my family and just because its all so happy. I LOVE the food!! I love sitting by the tree. I love getting ready...I love the break from school! Even though I don't like my brother, I'm glad he came down for Christmas. I just love Christmas!

dukedogsmom
07-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Put another one down for Christmas. I love it so much I have it twice a year. In July, me, my mom and my sil all have birthdays so we have Christmas in July. It's so much fun. Except this time, we're having Christmas in July in August :p Our schedules should be better by then. I love Christmas so much that I leave my tree up all through January.

neko1
07-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Another here for Christmas!:D

guster girl
07-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Halloween, cuz I can dress up like a complete vamp and no one thinks it's skanky. ha ha. and, christmas, because of my family. I hate all of the commercial aspects of all the holidays, though. I try to stay away from shopping during the holidays as much as I can. I've almost gotten all of my christmas shopping done already. :)

slleipnir
07-20-2004, 07:38 PM
X-mas. I love how everything is so cheerful and happy and all the family gets together :)

Tonya
07-20-2004, 11:33 PM
Halloween!

MariaM
07-20-2004, 11:36 PM
FINE! I admit it. I love Halloween too. Dressing up is always fun!! And I loved to go around houses at night, that was fun too!!

almamee
07-21-2004, 12:46 AM
I like Chirstmas because my whole family comes and I play the violin and my dad the guitar to the whole family which is soo cool lol:D

Samantha Puppy
07-21-2004, 10:56 AM
I enjoy all holidays, but I love Thanksgiving and Christmas the most. Why? Because they're cozy to me. It's cold outside, fireplaces are all lit up, football's on the TV and tons of food is on the table, and you're surrounded by people you love. What is cozier than that? I just love the holiday season, the aura of it, the sounds of it...

Darn. I always start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas around this time of year and wish so much it was that time of year instead of summer. And then when holiday season rolls around, I'm not as in the mood for it as I am now.