PDA

View Full Version : Update on Princess and Midnight

Laura's Babies
07-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Midnight has stopped passing blood and settled in at my son's house so maybe it was the stress of the trip over there that tore her tummy up.. She is happy and doing fine...

Princess slept with my son and his wife Sunday night, by my DIL on the bed all night. Her pooping has returned back to normal he said and she too, has settled in... So, now I can go to work and not worry about them...at least till I think about them and call or email to make sure things are still good.. Mommies worry!! Just wanted you all to know that situation has settled down and all seems to be well before I left without mentioning that.

I will have Lucky's MawMaw get on and check out you guys for a report while I am gone if she gets her computer back up and running...

jazzcat
07-20-2004, 02:46 PM
I'm so glad that Midnight is okay.

Wonderful news about Princess too. Sounds like she may be her new meowmie's little girl.

Now don't you worry about them too much. You know all your babies are in good hands. I hope Lucky's MawMaw can check in with us.

heinz57_79
07-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Glad to hear about Midnight! Stress can suck... :( I'm happy everything is A-OK as you prepare to head on out. :)

kimlovescats
07-20-2004, 02:55 PM
Thank you so much, Laura for the good news updates!;)
When do you leave out again ... and when will you return? I haven't forgotten your plaque, my friend. I'm thinking I will just wait until you return now, to be sure it is delivered when you are HOME!

Hugs,
Kim;)

Laura's Babies
07-20-2004, 02:59 PM
I leave tomorrow and return home on August 18.... It is always LATE night when I get home from the boat unless the boat is down here in my area.

CatMama78
07-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Oh my goodness - poor Midnight. I'm glad her tummy is feeling better.

I bet it was stress. I know my tummy gets all kinds of tore up when I'm stressed. That's where stress effects me most. Maybe Midnight is the same way. :confused:

I'm also glad to hear Princess is settling quite nicely.

rg_girlca
07-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Thank you for updating us on precious Midnight.
This is such great news.:D
Glad to hear that Midnight and Princess have settled in nicely.

Have a good and safe trip Laura.

jenluckenbach
07-20-2004, 04:14 PM
I am glad they settles in.

See you when you get back.

Lacey
07-20-2004, 05:34 PM
It's so good to hear that both Princess and Midnight are doing well!

catcrazylady
07-20-2004, 05:38 PM
That is wonderful news! I'm sure they will be fine but I know you will worry. It's just the meowmies are.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Really they settled in pretty quickly so I'm sure they are all ready for the long visit. How did Dusty do with the invasion?

Laura's Babies
07-20-2004, 07:26 PM
Usually, nothing rattles Dusty to much and I think this time he just looked up and went back to sleeping... What's one more?? He now has his own Harem...(is that how you spell it?) I think he will get a bit jealous from time to time since he has been "top cat" but I don't think he will ever loose that position with these girls.. Getting Amy didn't phase him, getting Giz didn't either, so lets hope getting 2 more won't either..LLOL!

Barbara
07-21-2004, 02:53 AM
I am so glad you found the time to give us the good news before you left:D