PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's the day!

Laura's Babies
07-20-2004, 07:23 AM
I have to go back to work! Dispatch said the boat will come out of the shipyard today (in New Orleans), so it is back to the river I go!! Chester goes to Rie-Rie's house today, then I will be in a empty house.

Someone take notes for me so I won't miss anything.. Kimloves cats.. Take care of sweet little Tabitha for me, give her hugs and kisses for me every now and then and I will continue to say a little prayer for her while I am gone that she stay happy and healthy..

CCL, BIG smoochies for Magooster for me, tell him I sure will miss him!! Anymore amazing leaps in his world, keep the links for me so I can read them..

To all my PT friends, I will really miss all of you and will know I am missing a lot of beautiful pictures and wonderful updates on all your babies...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p38aa7a2370307f9dff5678e18600f507/f9e526d1.jpg

catlover4ever
07-20-2004, 07:25 AM
Laura, don't worry we will keep you posted. I hope you have a safe trip and I will miss seeing and hearing about Amy, Giz, Chester and Midnight. Take Care --- Meg

christa
07-20-2004, 07:26 AM
Josie & I will miss you!!! Good luck and be careful!!!

CatDad
07-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Take care of yourself and be safe.

Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Barbara
07-20-2004, 08:20 AM
I can't believe it's time again!
I hope Midnight is well- and her fur-siblings as well:D

catmandu
07-20-2004, 10:21 AM
A Few of ThevFound Cat Angels,really like that Ship,that you are going,on,and will join you,for a Few Days,so please order The Sea Food!

jazzcat
07-20-2004, 10:38 AM
It won't be the same around here while you are gone.

Have a safe trip and take care.

rg_girlca
07-20-2004, 11:16 AM
Have a safe trip. You will be missed.

Take care.

prechrswife
07-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Have a great trip!

RedHedd
07-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Well darn! It seems like you just got back. Have a very safe trip.

sirrahbed
07-20-2004, 01:58 PM
Laura - it always seems like your time away is SO much longer than your time here:( I will miss you - we all miss you! Please stay safe. You feel like family here:) (((((((Laura)))))))

CatMama78
07-20-2004, 02:15 PM
:( We wil miss you.

Have fun and be safe :)

catcrazylady
07-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Ok now I'm going to whine like Sirrahbed accuses me of doing all the time!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I don't want you to go!!!!!!!!! We are gonna miss you so much!

I hate it when you leave but we sure love it when you come back! I promise when I get home to plant one huge kiss on Magoo for you and I will give him one every day until you come home!

You be safe and careful and hurry home. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Laura's Babies
07-20-2004, 02:26 PM
You guys are my cyber family and I love all of you...(((((HUGS)))) to you all....

My Captain called and we are going to try to get on around 10 am in the morning so I will have a chance to make a quick peek on here before I leave... We will be going south, below New Orleans to about 54 miles from the gulf to pick up barges before we head north again.

catnapper
07-20-2004, 02:32 PM
Have a safe trip and keep those sailing men in line!

kimlovescats
07-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Gosh Laura ... it seems you just got back home!!!:( :(
How long will you be out this time .... when are you coming back!!!???:D I want to mail your plaque to you ... but not while you are gone.

I will miss you, my friend ... and of course Tabitha will be waiting for your return as well!!!

Love and Hugs,
Kim;)

Laura's Babies
07-20-2004, 07:29 PM
I shall return on August 18, if the Good Lord is willing! 28 days from the day I left, provided we are not WAAAAAaaaay up somewhere else that we don't normally run. Probably late night..

QueenScoopalot
07-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Bon Voyage! Have a safe trip;) and see you back here soon! What type of work do you do that takes you away from the furkids like this? :confused: Hang in there Laura! :) Jan

Logan
07-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Bon Voyage! Have a safe trip;) and see you back here soon! What type of work do you do that takes you away from the furkids like this? :confused: Hang in there Laura! :) Jan

This was in Laura's profile. I was wondering about her too!!!

Cat lover all my life! Would have a hopuse full if I could and plan to when I retire. I am a cook on the Mississippi River, a great job that I love. I am single and happy and LOVE MY LORD!

Laura, travel safely. We'll "see" you in a month! :)

Laura's Babies
07-21-2004, 05:49 AM
(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to everyone of my buddies here. Kiss all your babies for me and give them a extra hug for me every day. You are just the greatest bunch of friends a person could have!!