PDA

View Full Version : My babies all have their names...

Heather Wallace
12-01-2001, 01:18 PM
Just to let you all know that the babies names have now all been decided. Thank you to everyone who helped me name them.

Two black and white rabbits: Ebony and Ivory
Please note that one of the black and white ones has decided to change colour to brown and white.
Black one is called: Cadbury
Three grey ones who have now decided to become brown and greyish are called:
Dusty, Twinkle and smokey.
Smokey's nickname is Mike Tyson as it looks as though he/she has just gone 10 rounds and lost. It has a squishy face.

All babies are three weeks old now and doing well which I am very proud, as I didn't even know that my poor rabbit was pregnant at all. I was told by a stupid vet that they would all die as I touched the net. Just shows how much he knows ah? Bunny(my rabbit) excepted me handling them, maybe she needed a babysitter as they are a bit of a handful. She was my first ever rabbit and I had no idea of breeding rabbits. She has taught me a lot - Suppose all things happen for a reason!! I'm glad they are all still alive.

Love to eveyone one out there. :)

4 feline house
12-01-2001, 01:35 PM
Tee hee hee, we call our big cat "Mike Tyson" because he so big but has this high, squeaky voice, just like Mike Tyson!

He also was born a different color. He was distinctly gray and white, but within days turned black and white. I realized later, even though his coat looks glossy jet black, he has a thick slate gray undercoat that his black and white sister does not have.

TheAntiPam
12-01-2001, 06:05 PM
Heather, Congratulations on helping Bunny take such good care of her little children! I'm sending lots of good wishes for their continued health and happiness.

Its not too soon to be thinking of how you will separate the girls and the boys in a few weeks... Planning ahead will make your life so much easier! And will let you enjoy your sweet warm bundles of bun!

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: TheAntiPam ]

tatsxxx11
12-02-2001, 03:31 PM
Congratulations to Bunny Mom and Heather :) I loved the names you picked!!! And what a wonderful mother's helper you are Heather! I wish we could see pictures!