PDA

View Full Version : I, Robot........just saw movie

Catsnclay
07-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Tim & I just came back from seeing I, Robot. In the movie (don't worry, I won't give it away ;) ) Will Smith saves a feline......... The house is crashing down on Will and Kitty, and in all this mess he grabs the kitty and they go flying out the second story window........into a pond. They land in the pond, and the cat is still - calmly - in his arms soaking wet. Yeah, like that is really going to happen!! :rolleyes:

BTW- for all of you that heard about Will's shower clip......don't blink, you won't miss much, either (darn!)

wolflady
07-19-2004, 06:31 PM
LOL LOL I knew I liked Will Smith! Gotta like a man who will save a cat! ;)

How was the movie itself? I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it in "big screen" or wait until video. What's your take?

Anyone up to seeing Catwoman soon?

prechrswife
07-19-2004, 06:55 PM
"I, Robot" is definitely worth seeing, especially if you like science fiction. I loved the cat part, too. I thought it was a nice touch.:)

Denyce
07-20-2004, 07:27 AM
One time I read a story....many years ago....about Steven Tyler(lead singer of Aerosmith for those that don't know) going back into his home that was on fire to rescue his cat.

Denyce

catmandu
07-20-2004, 10:17 AM
Tht is nice atht he saves the Cat,as Cats dont often get much in the way,of Fair Treatment,in the Movies! Cats and Dogs,being the Perfect Example!

RedHedd
07-20-2004, 12:13 PM
I can't wait to see the movie. I'm reading the book right now.

Catsnclay
07-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Yes, in my opinion, go see the movie. I'm not much of a sci-fi person, but my husband is and I get dragged to these movies. This one, I must say, was good. Of course it was starring Will Smith, so that was a plus! ;)

I had also read that Steven Tyler went back into their burning house to save the cats.......what a guy!!

prechrswife
07-20-2004, 01:45 PM
RedHedd--
I haven't read the book (hubby is just introducing me to the world of Isaac Asimov), but my husband tells me that the movie doesn't really follow the book, however it is obvious that whoever made the movie is an Asimov fan. From what he says, the movie really stays true to the spirit of the stories. Hubby referred to "I, Robot" as a "thinking-man's (or woman's) action movie."