PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh =D Could this be working???

DogLover9501
07-19-2004, 02:22 PM
When I was at the pet store shopping for my swapper pets and person, I seen this stuff, called "Scratch Free", its drops, and its all natural, its supose to sooth and help heal itchyness caused by "hot spots, dry-exema, flea bites & alergies".

I don't know what Jasper has, but I figured ANYTHING is worth a try!

So that was on Saturday, it says to give 10-15 drops twice a day, we got home at 6pm saturday and I gave him 15 drops them, and have been giving 15 drops twice everyday so far.

He seems to now go all night without scratching, and also his chest/chin doesn't look red/sore at all lately.

I am probably just getting my hopes up, but things are seeming to be a bit better.

Anyway he goes in Wednesday morning to get his biopsy, and hopefully we might know something after that.

heinz57_79
07-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Woo hoo!!! That's too cool if you found something that provides even temporary relief! I really hope it keeps working as well as it has. I'm sure Jasper must have felt great to have gone a night without itching. Keep us posted on the biopsy and stuff. :) You sure your vet will recognise anything in the biopsy? :rolleyes: LoL sorry... I just know your vet can be lacking in some areas. :D

Dogz
07-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Otis has some spray for his "hot-spots." If he has a small bite mark, it starts to heal and he becomes obsessed with it. We brought him to the vet to see what we could do about it, and the vet gave us that. It works great for us.

Hopefully everything works out good for Jasper.

Dogz
07-19-2004, 02:31 PM
BTW, Robyn, did you switch vets? Are you still seeing the same veternarian?

DogLover9501
07-19-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
You sure your vet will recognise anything in the biopsy? :rolleyes: LoL sorry... I just know your vet can be lacking in some areas. :D

Lol! I hope she can recognise something, I know what you mean, she seems to be lacking in alot of areas :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dogz
BTW, Robyn, did you switch vets? Are you still seeing the same veternarian?

Right now we are still seeing the same one, she says this biopsy is the last thing they can do, if they still find nothing we will definatly get a second opinion!

anna_66
07-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Well I'm glad to hear he's had some relief from the itching. Keep us up to date on what the vet says.

Dogz
07-19-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Right now we are still seeing the same one, she says this biopsy is the last thing they can do, if they still find nothing we will definatly get a second opinion!

So, you had to switch vet offices? :confused:

DogLover9501
07-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
So, you had to switch vet offices? :confused:

No we are still seeing the same vet right now

micki76
07-20-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm gonna have to search and see if we can get that here in the US. Is it still working?

FizzGiggs_Mommy
07-20-2004, 02:41 PM
I hope you find the problem with Jasper. Best of luck to ya Keep us posted.