PDA

View Full Version : Today's picture of Marshall

carla and mike
07-19-2004, 01:11 PM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/july19marshall.jpg

sirrahbed
07-19-2004, 01:23 PM
awwweee Marshall!!! Between you and Tabitha - you keep me with this big goofy grin on my face!!:D

I think we are SOOO lucky to get to follow the progress of these babies - in this case, from swamp to foster to new home :)...and now get to watch him grow up, too!!

CatDad
07-19-2004, 01:48 PM
All I can really say is - AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!:D

Thanks for a great picture to brighten the middle of my day.:D:D:D

catcrazylady
07-19-2004, 02:11 PM
HEY CUTIE PIE!!! I'm sending a GREAT BIG MARSHALL MOOCH !!!

Meowmie could you make sure that the MOOCH is delivered please??http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

kimlovescats
07-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Oh Marshall.... you are soooooooooo adorable!!! I just wish you and Tabitha could join forces ... what a riot the two of you would be!!!:eek: :D

Kim:)

Laura's Babies
07-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Wouldn't it be cute that after they grow up, they got married??? He can have a Tux and she a vail!!!

bluekat
07-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Awwwwwww:D So adorable!!!

jazzcat
07-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Such a sweetie!!!!

QueenScoopalot
07-19-2004, 07:23 PM
I miss not seeing him and bottle feeding him. WHAAAA!!!! But am so very happy he's in a good home and looks so content! One less thing for me to do right? :D Give him a kiss for me too! :p

leslie flenner
07-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Ya know, I don't think he was around when Marshall was found in the swamp at age 1 day and when Tabitha survived her siblings at what, a couple of weeks old or so? Does anyone know how to put their first pics together so he can see how tiny and touch and go they were!? We are all so surprised and happy that Kim and Jan got them through their infancy and all seems to be well with both!! And they look very much alike!

kimlovescats
07-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Oh yes, Catdad ... just do a PT search for Marshall and one for Tabitha... you'll have plenty to see!!! ;) :D

Kim

QueenScoopalot
07-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
Ya know, I don't think he was around when Marshall was found in the swamp at age 1 day and when Tabitha survived her siblings at what, a couple of weeks old or so? Does anyone know how to put their first pics together so he can see how tiny and touch and go they were!? We are all so surprised and happy that Kim and Jan got them through their infancy and all seems to be well with both!! And they look very much alike!
I have plenty of newborn pictures of Marshall I could post, and maybe Kim could post some first Tabitha pictures. Too sad to think she survived, and her littermates didn't. We were all hoping for the perfect litter to grow up with us all. :( Or at least until Kim parted with them. Tabitha is a keeper as she should be! If Catdad did a search of the name Marshall...and Tabitha all the posts will come up re:both of them.

leslie flenner
07-19-2004, 09:42 PM
someone would know how to put one of each side by side in one post? (maybe I'M the one who want's to see them side by side?!!!) It would be cute to see their first pictures next to each other or firstish where they are looking alike-ish!

nibblets
07-19-2004, 10:08 PM
I agree that Marshall and Tabitha are just about the most precious kittens on PT. Its fun watching them grow from week to week.