PDA

View Full Version : Birthday announcement

AmberLee
07-10-2001, 08:29 PM
Perspicacity "Cassy" Purrsonality Finnegan turns 24 months (2 years) young tomorrow, 11 Jul 01. Coincidently, Lady Olivia "Livvy" d'Flufferuni Finnegan will be 27 months old.

Festivities for both includes catnip, vigorous games of 'feather on a stick', their favorite cat food, and some "good kitty" cat treats. Loving and skritchies will be supplied if their busy schedule accommodates the required human interaction. (Most days it does, but some days not. :rolleyes :) Any of their furry cohorts from the board are welcome to join in the partying where ever they are, if they'd like to.

Par-tee par-tee par-tee :D :D >^..^< >^..^<

Karen
07-10-2001, 09:24 PM
Well, happy birthdays to you both! :) July birthdays are the best! :D

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: Karen ]

gini
07-10-2001, 10:18 PM
Happy Birthday Cassie

I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy all of your treats!

thelmalu99
07-11-2001, 12:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSY AND LIVVY!! :D :D

tatsxxx11
07-11-2001, 07:17 PM
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday (one day late :confused: ) dear Livvy and Cassy......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Love, Oliver and Mr. B!!!! Sounds like fun was had by all!!!! Hugs and kisses to the birthday girls! Yipppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

AmberLee
07-12-2001, 12:54 PM
The fur-kids seemed to have a really great time. Thanks for all your good wishes.

I came across a bottle of bubbles and blew some in the kitchen for the kids to pop. Livvy (once she got over the fear that those weird iridescent bulbs might attack her) particularly enjoyed swatting and pouncing on them. (It is just possible that Mommy enjoyed the kids' b.d. even more than they did!)

Thanks again for the good wishes.

wolflady
07-12-2001, 06:36 PM
How cute!! I'm glad they had a happy birthday!! Bubbles are the best thing! My cats are entertained for quite a long time when I get the bubbles out. Did you know there are bubbles that smell like cat nip?? I saw them somewhere before and thought that was a neat idea :)
Anyway, hello neighbor!!! :) My Marius, Scooter and Crookshanks send their purrs to your babies :)