PDA

View Full Version : Saturday idyll...

Twink
07-19-2004, 08:10 AM
Check out this peaceful scene from Saturday:
http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v131/jrhillge/idyll.jpg

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v131/jrhillge/idyll2.jpg

Of course, two minutes later, somebody accidentally touched somebody else’s paw, and it turned into a case of, “You touched me!” “Nuh-uh, you touched me!” “Get off!” “YOU get off!” *bite* *smack* *tussle* *run away! Run away!* :rolleyes:

But, that night, (and this was Rizzo’s Gotcha Day, mind you. Think they were being nice on purpose to celebrate? ;) ) they both fell asleep at our feet in bed. And they were *touching* :eek: If they’re not careful, I’m going to have to start telling people that they’re friends! :D :D

By the way, Rizzo thanks everyone for the happy Gotcha Day wishes, and would like to assure you all that he was thoroughly spoiled!

Laura's Babies
07-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Wow! They both are stunning!! Happy Gotcha Day Rizzo!

catcrazylady
07-19-2004, 08:27 AM
WAHOOO! It's Barli and Rizo!!!

Will ya look at that! You can't fool us Twink those two are friends even if they don't want to admit it! I got such a laugh out of the visual...you touched me...no you touched me first scenario. Just like two brothers are supposed to act.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

They are both such HANDSOME GENTS. Rizo with his dark swarthy good looks (with a seal fetish *shhh*) and then Barli with his light Beach Boy handsome look. I do believe you have two great boys there Twink!

**SMOOCH** you handsome hunks!

Barbara
07-19-2004, 08:27 AM
Aaawww- Yin and Yang kitties: Barli on the dark background and Rizzo on the light:D

Yes, Twink I think cat friendship looks like that:D

sirrahbed
07-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Wow Twink - you have two of the most beautiful kitties ever!! Both are just stunningly gorgeous. Both so opposite, too! They make a great pair. You found a purrfect brother for Rizzo. I wouldn't expect them to be all lovey dovey - they are *brothers* :D Can't ruin that macho image ya know;)

Steffi N
07-19-2004, 08:37 AM
I can just picture the "little tussle" :D

Rizzo, I heartily apologize for not wishing you a Happy Gotcha Day. I am glad that you were spoiled as you deserve. You and Barliman are very handsome.

catmandu
07-19-2004, 08:38 AM
That is so grat,to see Rizzo,and Barliman,enjoying a quiet moment,together,as Cats,are meant,to be together!!!

catlover4ever
07-19-2004, 09:14 AM
What a wonderful picture of the two. :) Do you think that they would mind sending some of their tolerance my way.....

CatMama78
07-19-2004, 09:27 AM
You can't fool us Barliman and Rizzo - we know you secretly share brotherly love for each other.

jazzcat
07-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Aww, look at those gorgeous boys!!!! Two of the most handsome PT kitties!

rg_girlca
07-19-2004, 11:17 AM
What beautiful pictures of two absolutely gorgeous cats.
I just loved the caption underneath them.

Rizzo and Barliman come on now, be honest, it's only because mommy saw your tender moment that you had to put on a show for her, right.
:D

catnapper
07-19-2004, 11:20 AM
Awww... thats a scene to behold! Soon, they'll be grooming each other and sleeping in one big two colored ball of fur!

sirrahbed
07-19-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca

Rizzo and Barliman come on now, be honest, it's only because mommy saw your tender moment that you had to put on a show for her, right.
:D
I think you are right Lorraine - mine do that - as soon as I catch them being sweet, they act all guilty and start a fight!:rolleyes:
I think Barli and Rizzo are protecting their macho thing!!

CatDad
07-19-2004, 11:48 AM
I love pictures like this.:)

Rizzo and Barliman look so great together. Although I am sure that once you saw them being nice to each other they had to do something. Need to keep the hooman off balance.;)

Thanks for the shots.:D