PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Newbie here

tictic
07-19-2004, 04:41 AM
Hi, a good friend told me about this online community. I am tictic, with 3 furbabies. Pee-chan (Sealpoint Birman), Selphie (Birman/Persian mix) and our new addition Ken (Ragdoll/Maine Coon mix.) You can see them on my signature.:D Hope to have a good time here.:p

Randi
07-19-2004, 05:11 AM
Welcome to PT, Tictic! :) We're all looking forward to get to know you and your kitties.

I'm owned by Fister, an orange tabby, 8 years old. See avatar. :)

catcrazylady
07-19-2004, 05:52 AM
Welcome aboard Tictic. We are glad to have you and from your signature I can see you have three gorgeous furbabies!
Tell us about your furbies. How old are they, how long have you had them, where did they come from? You know the general stuff so we can get to know you and the cuties!
I notice they have very interesting names and I'm curious as to how you came about those.
If you love kitties (and all animals in general) you will love this place!!!

I am the proudly owned and abused by the ten below in my signature.

Laura's Babies
07-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Welcome tictic! This is a wonderful place and it IS very habit forming.. Everyone here is so nice. I am owned by Chester, Amy, Giz and Midnight... I will be leaving in a few days to go back to work and will be gone for 28 days so you will be all settled in by the time I get back, but I look forward to hearing about your babies and seeing more of them.. VERY PRETTY!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-19-2004, 06:28 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! :)

tictic
07-19-2004, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Looks like I'm going to have lotsa fun here.

My Pee-chan is turning 8 on November 20. He is a sealpoint Birman. His name came from this cute little pig from Ranma 1/2. http://venus.walagata.com/w/ticticc13/Pee-chan.gif

My lovely lady, Lady Selphie just turned 2 last May 5. I am an avid Final Fantasy Fan and named her after this lady.http://venus.walagata.com/w/ticticc13/8767644.gif

And as for our latest addition, we have our 4-mos-old Kenshin Himura. My hubby named him after this guy. Rurouni Kenshin series.
http://venus.walagata.com/w/ticticc13/snowyken.jpg
He's pretty big for his age. He's a Maine Coon/Ragdoll mix.http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ticticc13/Indifferent%20Jumping%20Love/Wub.gif

Ken (short for Kenshin) have been staying in our home for a week now. Selphie is the one who's kinda mean to him. Really hope they can be friends sooner.http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ticticc13/Indifferent%20Jumping%20Love/Kiss.gif

catnapper
07-19-2004, 07:28 AM
Welcome to PT!!! I'm glad to see you here!

Everyone, you'd better be nice to tictic or you'll answer to my wrath! Or I just might sic Allen and Pouncer on you! LOL :D

tictic, I *might* have forgotten to mention that this place is addictive, and they are very demanding for pictures - we LOVE pictures here. PT is a whole lot of fun.

catlover4ever
07-19-2004, 07:40 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Meg and I'm owned by 5 furkids. Tigger, Smokey, Tucker, Mystic and Abner. I am working on getting their pictures back into my signature.

ActionCat007
07-19-2004, 08:00 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk tictic! :)

jazzzytina
07-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Welcome, tictic! I'm kinda new here too - and it is a fun, addictive place! The pictures are great! Be sure to see the pictures of Magoo - he's the most special kitty here, I think all would agree.

tictic
07-19-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Welcome to PT!!! I'm glad to see you here!

Everyone, you'd better be nice to tictic or you'll answer to my wrath! Or I just might sic Allen and Pouncer on you! LOL :D

tictic, I *might* have forgotten to mention that this place is addictive, and they are very demanding for pictures - we LOVE pictures here. PT is a whole lot of fun.

Lol, thanks, catnapper! I think I'm starting to love this place.:D
Good thing I always have new pics of my kitties.:D

tictic
07-19-2004, 08:07 AM
Thanks again for the warm welcome.:D

CatDad
07-19-2004, 08:11 AM
Welcome to PT!!!

It really is a great place and I am sure that you will enjoy it here. I see the others have mentioned it, but it bears repeating. We really love pictures so if you have any we would love to see them. :)

I am Catdad(Bryan) and am owned by two kitties, Bob and Joey. You can see them in my sig.

See catnapper, I was nice.:D

catmandu
07-19-2004, 08:45 AM
A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to Tictic,and we certainly think that You have Wonderful cats,ad we cant wait to get to know them!

sirrahbed
07-19-2004, 08:47 AM
Welcome Tictic! Yup, PT is a fun place and I love it - you sound like you already do:D Your three kities are ALL beautiful and I like your siggy block very much. Again - WELCOME!!
OH, and I am VERY nice.
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/angel-smiley-021.gif
Just watch out for CCL because she whines allot.:D

Craftlady
07-19-2004, 09:14 AM
Welcome to PT :)

CatMama78
07-19-2004, 09:31 AM
Welcome TicTic. :)

You'll really like it here, the nicest place on the web :D

bluekat
07-19-2004, 10:13 AM
Welcome to PT!:D I'm sure you will love it here and become addicted soon;) Your cats look really cute! I have a Persian/Himmy named Blueberry. You can see him in my sig;)

We love pictures here, so remember to post lots of your cats!:D

jazzcat
07-19-2004, 11:01 AM
Hi TicTic and Welcome to PT!!!

Your furbabies are adorable!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of them. I have three cats and a dog as you can see in my signature.

I love it here and I'm sure you will too. Looking forward to your posts!

rg_girlca
07-19-2004, 12:15 PM
A big HEARTY WELCOME to Pet Talk.
Would love to see more pictures of your trio as they all look gorgeous.

PPPPPSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!Word of caution though. You have to watch out for Sirrahbed, she is always trying to get CCL in trouble. But they are 2 GREAT ladies and you will have fun reading their posts when they start kibitzing with each other. ;)

catcrazylady
07-19-2004, 01:01 PM
PPPPPSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!Word of caution though. You have to watch out for Sirrahbed, she is always trying to get CCL in trouble. But they are 2 GREAT ladies and you will have fun reading their posts when they start kibitzing with each other. ;) [/B]

ROFLMBO!!! Thank you Lorraine for pointing out the real trouble maker!!! Sirrahbed you are sooooooo busted!!!!

See Tictic...this is a fun place!!! ;) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

carla and mike
07-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Hi..Welcome to Pettalk
I'm Carla with 8 cats and 1 kitten.
My husband Mike is a great help.
I love this webgroup.I think you'll
love it too.
Your 3 babies are beauty's.:D :D :D

davidpizzica
07-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Welcome to my second home, Tictic!! I guess I really don't have to introduce myself, just in case, I'm david p. No Swammy here, but we have a lot of characters here, too. On Thursdays ccme on down to the cyber bar located in the doghouse section. I see you already have had a warm welcome from some of us!

rosethecopycat
07-19-2004, 09:18 PM
Welcome to PT.

I am Mama to Snowy (blueish point Siamese) Bella (Tortie Siamese) and Mr. Jones (Tux playboy)

I also foster for Siamese Rescue. Check out my kittens over in Cat Rescue.

Bacio & Lucci.

Again, welcome aboard.

Rosethecopycat

tictic
07-19-2004, 09:49 PM
LOL. Wow, this is really a heartwarming welcome! Nice meeting you all.:D

And Yes, David. I'm going to enjoy my stay here.:D

These are my babies latest pics:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ticticc13/Pictures/Chana.jpg
My Pee-chan is a big, big cat who is very, very lazy. He loves being babied and I sing to him everyday he have his meals.:D

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ticticc13/Pictures/Chippy.jpg
My Selphie is the only cat I have who doesn't meow. But she is the most playful and hyperactive among my three babies.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ticticc13/Pictures/Ken_cel_3.jpg
And our latest addition, Kenshin. The cat who loves to kiss.:D

jazzzytina
07-19-2004, 09:55 PM
They are adorable!! :) Thanks for sharing pictures! I never heard of a cat that didn't meow!!

Felicia's Mom
07-19-2004, 10:04 PM
Welcome to you and your beautiful kitties. I am owned by two cats. Felicia a DSH and Beau a Burmese.:)

tictic
07-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by jazzzytina
They are adorable!! :) Thanks for sharing pictures! I never heard of a cat that didn't meow!!

I heard her meow once, a year ago. That's the first and last time I heard it.;) She have a very soft voice.

leslie flenner
07-19-2004, 10:41 PM
I am leslie and I am owned by Shy, Tuva (Siamese), Dorian, Cookie, Dandelion, Moses, Cricket, Pixie, and Scamp! and a feral white female kitten that I am fostering and having trouble finding a name for! (poor nameless gal!) Anyway, welcome and guess we'll see you on the posts!

Kfamr
07-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

I'm Kay and i'm the 'mother' of 3 dogs, and 3 fish.

Simba, a 6 year old German Shepherd/Pit Bull mix
Nala, a 1 year old Labrador mix
And my very recent addition, adopted on 7/15 --
Kiara, a 15 week old Rottweiler mix.
:D

Hope you enjoy PT as much as I do!

heinz57_79
07-19-2004, 10:49 PM
Hi! Welcome to PT! I'm personal hand maiden to 52 paws. The 2 rotti pups in my signature, a corgi, a corgi mix, 7 cats (3 adults, 4 kittens) and 2 ferrets.

Hope to see much more of your kids! :)

slick
07-20-2004, 12:57 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk TicTic! I just love the pics of your kitties. My handle is Slick and I'm owned by two furbabies, Max is a pedigree Persian (11 yrs old) and Speckles is a Tabby (17 yrs old). Oh yes, and I'm old too!! :D :D (well, older than alot of people on board here).....

I hope you enjoy your stay and relish in the comfort and support that surrounds you.:) :)

Please post more pictures of your furbabies.:) :)

davidpizzica
07-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by slick
Welcome to Pet Talk TicTic! I just love the pics of your kitties. My handle is Slick and I'm owned by two furbabies, Max is a pedigree Persian (11 yrs old) and Speckles is a Tabby (17 yrs old). Oh yes, and I'm old too!! :D :D (well, older than alot of people on board here).....

I hope you enjoy your stay and relish in the comfort and support that surrounds you.:) :)

Please post more pictures of your furbabies.:) :) No, Slick, I'm the old man. Gotcha by 4 years! so there!!

gini
07-20-2004, 01:05 AM
TicTic, have you ever come to the right place. This is the friendliest bunch of people who all love their pets to pieces!

My name is Gini and I am completely controlled by Rascal, Annie and Emma. Rascal is King here at 7years of age and he graciously allowed me to adopt two strays that we named Annie and Emma. All are orange tabbys.

Yes, please visit, Thursdays. I think David invited you already. You need to go to the Dog Section and you will see it listed usually with a number. I think we are up to the 64th week.

We are pretty silly over there as it is a cyber bar where you can drink all you want, eat whatever you want and none of it will ever affect you.

But we have many other threads and each one is unique and special.

Your kitties are so beautiful and thank you for posting the pictures.

QueenScoopalot
07-20-2004, 08:38 AM
I won't divulge how many are under the roof here...suffice it to say there's plenty to go around! I do an awful lot of rescuing so right about now I'm up to my eyeballs in mom cats and kittens taken off the streets. My special forever kitties are my special needs ones....hard to part with such troopers! You'll have a great time here, and may find it hard to leave the 'puter soon! Love those kitties of yours!:D :p :) :D

tictic
07-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Hi ya, all!:D Wow, I'm sure I'm going to have lot of fun here. I'll be posting more stories of my kitties. And there's lot of it!

I'm just looking out after a friend who recently lost her cat. (Aortic Thrombosis) It really makes me feel lonely since that cat, Iggy, is my little Selphie's brother. I have petsit him last year and the cat have been really close to me. He is my avatar.:)

Again, thanks for all the warm welcome. Love all the babies around! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy stories about dogs and other pets too. BTW, I also have two turtles.

Ivo and Katerina (http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ticticc13/detail?.dir=/ed4b&.dnm=814f.jpg)

I'm not sure what breed are they. But they have been with me since 1995. They are very interactive.:D

QueenScoopalot
07-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Ivo & Katarina look like red-eared sliders to me. If they have a red patch on the sides of their heads...they are. I have a pair of them too, as well as a musk turtle. All were rescues from children who lost interest in them, and they were quite emaciated when I got them in. I just released a painted turtle that was rescued from the same kids. She will hopefully go forth and do what turtles do...lay eggs. She's a native species, but the other three would have to take a trip south to be released. ;) Your kitties are beauties!:D

Killearn Kitties
07-20-2004, 10:46 AM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk! What adorable cats you have. I'm Karen and I have three cats, a mother and two daughters.

carla and mike
07-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Karen..who's the mom?
They all look so alike.
I love the way their lounging like that.

:D :D :D

luckies4me
07-20-2004, 11:41 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D My name is Cass and I am owned by three cats, a sparrow almost ready for release, one Aussie/Lab mix pup named Freckles, 8 rats, 3 mice, 1 hamster, 1 gecko, 1 hissing cockroach, 2 hedgehogs and 1 tortoise. :)

DJFyrewolf36
07-20-2004, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the great world of PT! Glad you posted pix of your furkids, they are adorable!!

My name is Kristina, AKA Fyrewolf and I am owned by 2 rats (Cleo and Rogue), a cat (Remus), and a Leopard Gecko (Dorian). All can be seen in my siggy!

Debbie, don't go blaming CCL for ALL the whining around here, you get your fair share in lol!

BitsyNaceyDog
07-20-2004, 12:27 PM
Hi tictic, welcome to pet talk.
I'm Kari. I have 7 cats, 3 dogs, 7 birds, 1 bunny, 3 chinchillas, 1 prairie dog, 3 mice, 6 snakes, 1 iguana, 3 tortoises, and some fish.

prechrswife
07-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Glad you are here!:) Whoever said this site is addictive is correct. I am mom to 3 spoiled rotten cats--Saphirah, Chloe, and Samson, and 2 loveable, goofy basset hounds, Max and Oscar.