PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a nickname?

teenster3
07-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Going off of the thread for: what is your real name? I thought it'd be fun to see what your nickname is!

MINE: Teenster, Beaner, Cartoon Sneezer, & some others which I won't bother with!:p

jenluckenbach
07-18-2004, 09:37 PM
Unless you want to consider Jen a nickname for Jennifer, I do not have and never had a nickname :( (SAD) ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-18-2004, 09:47 PM
I honestly can't remember them all LOL.

Julie is my main nickname, though. It's short for Julianne, which I absolutely can't stand. :p

countrycowgirl
07-18-2004, 09:49 PM
my nickname is Kaykay and Kay....but mostly Kaykay

Kfamr
07-18-2004, 09:53 PM
My nickname is KayKay :p
Ohk
Yak
Puddin

micki76
07-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Mouse, obviously. My Daddy always called me Pal. :)

cocker_luva
07-18-2004, 10:00 PM
mine are...
kare bear
kujo
beeg
korona
kari kathrine

some funny, offensive ones my dad calls me.
tardski
fat ass (complete opposite of me, same with my little sister) :rolleyes:
others.

some flirty, inappropriate ones my boyfriend calls me.
(not gonna get into that :rolleyes: )

dappledoxie
07-18-2004, 10:14 PM
Mine is Daffy.... not sure why... hehe

Oh and my best friend Shannon she calls me Brand-X they tried stepping me up to Brand-Y like my name but it just wasn't the same... lol

Used to be Messy Massy when I was little lol cuz I was messy... :D

molucass
07-18-2004, 10:17 PM
These were my nicknames when I was younger.
Coco,
Wiggle Worm (my dad used to call me that when i was little, because he said all i did was "wiggle"... lol),
Coca-nut

and i can't remember what else...

i dont even get called these anymore, i don't think.... I don't have any nicknames now that i think about it.... im just Cori.
Besides by people on the 'net that call me "mol". :p

RubyMutt
07-18-2004, 10:38 PM
Usually just shortened versions of my name. "Lin" being the most common, but I also get a "Linds" every now and then. Sometimes people get creative and I'll get a "Lin Lou", "Lin Lou Long" (last name is Long), "Lindsey Lou Lou"... you get the idea :p

Desert Arabian
07-18-2004, 10:50 PM
Well, my ma has some pretty interesting nicknames for me, and I for her, that are not really postable. :p Those who talk to us a lot (Shais_Mom, WolfQ, etc) know some I'm sure. Ha, ha. Ma and I are purdy/very close, so our relationship is different compaired to other mothers & daughters.

My common nickname is Big Bertha/Bertha/Big B. The name was more fitting when I was fatter than I am now. So now everyone is calling me Little Bertha. It's a joke that started back in 9th grade and has stuck since...:rolleyes: :p

heinz57_79
07-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Being a red head I've heard just about all of them... :rolleyes:
Red
Coppertop
Shortcake (the strawberry variety)
Ginger

A few of my friends call me "J"
and my dad still calls me Piglet once in a while... ugh...

I don't think any of my friends here have any nicknames for me... yet... at least, none that they care to call me to my face. ;)

Tonya
07-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Mainly just Ton. When I was younger, my parents used to tease me with the nickname Bunky but no one really called me that. I was also called ToTallTonya in highschool and Smiley Face because I always smile, even when I'm mad. (It's a lame habit of mine.)

Aspen and Misty
07-18-2004, 11:13 PM
Mostly Nikki - (middle name is Nicole) Sunshine (by my Grandpa!) Ash (Full name is Ashley) or Twertle (Turtle but with a W)

Ash :rolleyes:

slick
07-18-2004, 11:16 PM
My nickname is my Pet Talk name.:)

MariaM
07-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Ok lol. Well, with my friends, my most common one is Remi. But nobody in my family calls me that. I have had sooo many lol.

My dad calls me "slim"...don't know why...started when I was younger though.

My mom calls me Kathleen (my middle name) sometimes...

And then .... well I had one, it started out as Swanson (my brother, of course). That became Swan, which became SBTV (swanson burger television, don't ask)

Then I got Kuzek, which went to Zich, then Zilch and all that stuff lol...now they just call me Maria or slim.. Sometimes I'm Kuzek, but thats rare.

kimlovescats
07-18-2004, 11:35 PM
My Mom has always called me Kimkim, my Dad calls me Kimbo, and so does my hubby! ;)

countrycowgirl
07-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
My nickname is KayKay :p

lol .... I think my dad has called me that since I was born thats is how all my freinds started calling me that... cause my dad couched me in every sport all though little leauge

cloverfdx
07-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Rhino, in year 7 a friend decided to shorten my name and came up with Rhino and it has stuck. My little cousin calls me Rhi-Rhi :p .

My best/closest friend calls me Bubs all the time :D and Mertle (She was Deirdree in highschool). I have also had Rhananon, Rhiba, Blondie :rolleyes: , Cowboy (Thats a new one) :D i love it.

There are plenty more that i just cannot think of at the moment.

jazzcat
07-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Nope, don't really have one but my husband will call me LoriLoo sometimes.

Samantha Puppy
07-19-2004, 12:22 PM
My mom called me Peanut or Peanut Baby, still does once in awhile.

My dad called me Little Bit, Cricket, and Turd Bird. He still uses Little Bit every so often.

My brother calls me Flum. Don't know why.

My husband doesn't really have any nicknames for me.

LorraineO
07-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Green Apple,,,, dont ask! :D :D :D :D

anna_66
07-19-2004, 02:03 PM
I only have one, the same one I've had my entire life...
Anna Banana

Surprised:rolleyes: ;)

LorraineO
07-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Anna Banana

ok,, you got me,, choked on my coffee,, heheheheheheh,, thats a goodie!!! :D :D :D :D :D

almamee
07-19-2004, 02:39 PM
I have a lot of nicknames but they are mostly in spanish My real name is AlmaDelia and well here are my nicknames...

Alma(my friends everywhere)
Delia(My friends at Utah)
Almita(My family)
Pibes(My brother and his Girlfriend)
Pechochita(My Dad)
Comadre(My Sisiter-in-law)
Mija(my brother )

Well I have a lot more but I don't think I want to bore you lol

primabella
07-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Anna Banana

Hahaha I'm Liana Banana. ;)

I've been called Lili, Li and my newest one, Lian. I don't mind nicknames really. My parents call me (and my sisters) Bella (and my brother is Bello).

Amber
07-24-2004, 10:29 PM
Lol I'm sorry i'm late to respond, but I just found it..

My mom & dad usually call me "sis" or something.

My other nickname is "Ambie" lol

BitsyNaceyDog
07-25-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by cocker_luva
mine are...
kare bear
kujo
beeg
korona
kari kathrine

Too funny, my best friend in high school called me kare bear and that is how I spelled it too.

My parents and my sister call me Onnie (my middle name is Ann and it evolved from that)
Justin calls me ladybug
the only others I can think of are
Karaoke and "Kari with a k" (which ends up sounding like 1 word in itself)

cubby31682
07-25-2004, 08:32 AM
Growing up everyone called me something different.

My mom called me Katers, Kat-rin, bimbett, girl child.
My dad called me Kat-rin, Kate
Friends always called me Hollowhead, I haven't heard that name in about 5 years then a few people I use to hang out with started calling me that again. :rolleyes:
My aunt calls me Kates (no on else is allowed to call me that.)
My nephew use to call me Keys, or Kay. He couldn't say Katie, so he shortened it. But I was the first person, that he could say the name of. Of course the first 2 were his mom and dad.
Every one online calls me Cat, or Cats, or a few other names that go along with cat. I'm sure everyone can figure out what I'm talking about. :p :rolleyes:
Everyone at work calls me Katiedid, and I follow up by Katie didn't!

I think that's all of them. I probably missed a few. Oh well.

tictic
07-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Tictic is already my nickname. Or simply, Tic.:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-25-2004, 10:17 AM
Let's see...

The one you'd think of first would be one like Meg (by parents, siblings cousins, everyone).

My grandmothers and my grandpa on my dad's side call me Megster.

My grandpa on my mom's side calls me Babe, Sunshine, or Sweetheart. :p Me loves me grandpa. :)

My uncle calls me Esmerelda. I have no damn clue how that came along, but he's been calling me that since I was a baby. And ps, he DOES know my name is Megan, not Esmerelda. :)

I've been called naughty names like poophead, farthead, dumbhead, stupidhead, brathead, and retard, by whom else, my brother and my cousins who are attached at the hip.

My friends? That goes into a whollllleee different world.

-Mack (most popular, but I've realized that there are dumptrucks with the word Mack on the front... great.)

-Megoos (courtesy of my friend Jon)

-MegBrat (courtesy of my wifey Emma)

-MegANN (emphasis on the AN of Megan lmao... courtesy of Kay... PS, Kay, you forgot LCx.... :D)

Gah... sorry this post is so boring... I'm bored to death here... just trying to amuse myself!

joanofark
07-25-2004, 04:42 PM
My dad calls me Monkey.:rolleyes:
Almost all my relitives call me Seewee because when I was little I called myself seewee since I couldent say Sarah.:rolleyes:
And my friends call me seeweed for some strange reason:rolleyes:
And my friend Katherine calls me Sarah doll because her nickname is Kathy doll!:rolleyes:

...and thats about it!:rolleyes:

:p

NoahsMommy
07-25-2004, 06:08 PM
This is a cute thread! :)

David calls me Princess, Precious or Kell

My mom, step-dad and friend Susie call call me Sunshine

My brother always called me Kell (His name is Kevin and I always call him "Kev")

A few of my friends call me The Princess at times too ;)

Rhodie
07-25-2004, 06:49 PM
Not too many but also nothing out of the ordinary I guess.

-Tay
-"T"
-Lor (pronounced like "Laur")
-Rylee (my middle name)
-Ryles (gotten from my middle name)

And my favorite (one of my boyfriend's ingenius nicknames for me that of course had to catch on with everyone else and might as well be my actual name lol) ----

-Baylor (don't even ask lol)

There's plenty more thoroughly embarassing ones but I'll spare all of you lol

sweet_stormy
07-25-2004, 07:21 PM
my nicknames are:
Beck, Becky, Becca Lynne, and Gimpy (b/c i have a bad knee and when it hurts I limp and the doctors gave that nickname to me)........... i cant remember the rest of them

carole
07-25-2004, 09:28 PM
nope I have never really had one, but this guy at work in my young days used to call me Kaz, I now use it as part of my email address and I kinda like it, he was the only one who-ever called me it though.

My daughter's friends call her Melz, we call her lissy lou, her name is Melissa, but as little ones Scott was poppy bear and melissa was snuggle pops, don't ask me why but thats what we called them, Scott calls Melissa De Bub, and she calls him poopy-jack,hubby sometimes calls me Dove, its sort of short for Darling and Love together,, strange lot we are,and of course the cats have theirs, but thats another thread..........:) :D

Lillycat
07-30-2004, 06:51 AM
from the time i was little and all through school, in fact till i was married......my nickname was honey.....when i left nj, i left the nickname also. now i go by my name.....lilly

Katiesmom
07-30-2004, 08:38 AM
Mine is Critter, Critter bug or Crytle bug don't ask me how I got it cause i don't know people just started calling me those names and it has just stuck with me through many years:D

lizzielou742
07-30-2004, 08:57 AM
My first name is Elizabeth, and I've been called:

Liz,
Lizzie,
Libby (my grandfather always called me that),
Lizzie Lou (my middle name is Louise),
Libby Lou (my mom calls me this sometimes),
Lizard (my brother calls me this) and
and Bobby (my little brother couldn't pronounce my name when he was young, so he called me Bobby)!

Most people just call me Liz though! :)

apcrs5122
07-31-2004, 01:08 PM
I had tons when I was little, mostly thanks to my dad-
MonkeyButt
Squirt
Booger
Boog
and more...

When I did gymnastics my coach always called me 'D'
I've gotten typical ones for Dayna-
Dayn(pronounced like dain), DayDay, etc.

My one year old cousin now will once in a while point to me and go "Duh-duh-duh":p

There are many more that I've gotten from friends and team mates too;)