PDA

View Full Version : The big screen and my kitties...

carole
07-18-2004, 09:08 PM
I so wish I had a camera folks, in the weekend hubby brought home a projector from work and we put a sheet up on the window, it was great , we had 100 inch screen, about the size of a double bed, watching Tv was like being at the movies, as we have a small lounge.

The cutest part was the reaction from the Kitties, Ash was mildly intrigued, sniffing around and staring at the movements, Lexie was super intrigued, she sat for at least 20 mins just watching everything, her little head moving up and down, she was simply fascinated.

I had wished they had seen the lion man, with the big cats, I am sure they would have loved that, My two generally never watch Tv at all, but I guess like us they love the big screen as well, all that was missing was the popcorn and cokes, next time maybe.

dukedogsmom
07-18-2004, 09:17 PM
Cats can be so cute most of the time. My cat used to kind of freak out at the flashlight beam on the ceiling. Would do a very strange meow. Don't know what he thought. My parents still have one of those old movie recorders. I remember watching the family movies on the fold out screen thing. Your sheet reminded me of that.

Kfamr
07-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Hehhe.. Kitties are so silly! :p

carole
07-19-2004, 09:40 PM
Looks like big screen TV everynight for a while now for kitties and us, hubby has it every night home from work, we might even beable to buy it for real cheap with a proper screen, right off to buy those popcorns and cokes.lol