PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody want to

MariaM
07-18-2004, 12:14 AM
Does anybody want to listen to me go on and on? I don't really feel like posting a thread about it, for people who don't really understand or who don't really care. (not that its their fault) I'm just feeling really, weird is the only word I can think of, and I need someone to talk to, to get stuff off my chest...but I don't want you guys to waste your time reading if you don't really want to...

Tonya
07-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Go ahead and post! If people aren't interested, they won't read it. I know how you feel. Sometimes when I need to get things off my chest, I ramble on at PT. Even if no one reads it, it is theraputic. I'll lend an ear!

MariaM
07-18-2004, 12:20 AM
I'd rather just PM someone, just sort of tell them everything...but I don't know if anybody wants me...I have pm'd a couple people before, and they were very nice, but I don't know...I just don't know...

Tonya
07-18-2004, 12:27 AM
You can PM me...I am going to bed right now though, and I'll be gone tomorrow, so I won't have a chance to get back to you for a bit. :)

MariaM
07-18-2004, 12:28 AM
I might go to bed too...I don't know...I don't even know what to say...

thank you

bluekat
07-18-2004, 10:16 AM
You can pm me if you want too:) I think I know how you feel, sometimes I just feel so weird and don't know what's going on, but I never feel like making a whole thread about it:p

MariaM
07-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks. Well...I suppose I shouldn't have made a thread either...but I didn't know...I just am so confused right now.