PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket?!?

RubyMutt
07-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Has anyone tried going there recently?

I just tried to, but ended up getting to some site called "Zander Tek" (same URL - www.photobucket.com). All my photos I've posted here and in my LJ which are hosted by Photobucket are still working :confused: What's going on??

catnapper
07-17-2004, 10:53 PM
I was having a lot of trouble tongiht... and have been for a few nights. I hope it is just them working on the site.

What else is out there for online photo hosting that allows cross-linking?

micki76
07-17-2004, 10:55 PM
I've had no problems getting onto Photobucket. In fact I'm uploading pics right now.

jenfer
07-17-2004, 11:10 PM
I have no problem...probably it's just being dumb right now?

slleipnir
07-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Works fine for me too......

Kfamr
07-17-2004, 11:33 PM
Nanner nanner nanner... it just doesn't like you.

jk..
It works for me though.

RubyMutt
07-18-2004, 12:17 AM
Well, it's working for me now too :p

Sorry, I just freak out a little when my photos may possibly be in jeopardy. It was so strange though... I went to www.photobucket.com, but the site I was taken to was called Zander Tek :confused: That happened at least 10 times within the course of about 15 minutes.

Kfamr
07-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Maybe it's some kind of spyware/virus type dealie?

binka_nugget
07-18-2004, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
What else is out there for online photo hosting that allows cross-linking?

MyImgSrc (http://myimgsrc.com) allows cross-linking and is free. I prefer photobucket over it but when photobucket decides to be a big pain, myimgsrc is a nice alternative.

dukedogsmom
07-18-2004, 06:03 AM
I just tried to get photobucket.com and I got that page cannot be displayed page. But, I typed in zandertek.com and got the photobucket page. Weird. I did some research. The same man owns both sites so I don't think anyone should be worrying about losing photos.

RubyMutt
07-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I just tried to get photobucket.com and I got that page cannot be displayed page. But, I typed in zandertek.com and got the photobucket page. Weird. I did some research. The same man owns both sites so I don't think anyone should be worrying about losing photos.

*phew* Thanks :D