PDA

View Full Version : Whats something you like now, but didn't before?

MariaM
07-17-2004, 08:54 PM
What are some things that you like now, but...you didn't before?

I used to hate shrimp, but not that I tried it, I like it!!

I also hated cabbage rolls, but now I LOVE them and they are right next to perogies on my favorite foods.

I used to not like the song "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" but now I really like it lol.

Cincy'sMom
07-17-2004, 10:59 PM
Liver and saurkraut (not together though)

slleipnir
07-17-2004, 11:04 PM
A bunch of things.

One thing though is I used to -HATE- anime. Now it's like the best thing ever. lol (that was a while ago ;))

Tonya
07-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Well, I am pregnant...so a bunch of things....

Cucumbers
Mushrooms
Peaches
Fish
Pickles

Tonya
07-17-2004, 11:20 PM
Not to mention that I loved Sweet and Sour Chicken so much that we had Chinese food at least once a week for the past 5 years...And now, all of a sudden the thought let alone the taste and smell of Chinese food repulses me.

binka_nugget
07-18-2004, 04:49 AM
I used to think rats were icky but now I LOVE them! I also didn't really like Poodles (because of the "froofy" look) but PT has changed that dramatically.

I thought taking pictures was tedious. I obviously can't get enough of it now.

I despised webdesign/graphics for a while.. I can't get enough of this one either.

bluekat
07-18-2004, 10:23 AM
A long long long long time ago, I didn't use to like cats:p LOL I have always wanted a dog, and I still do. But I used to think that cats always ignore you when they grow up. But now since I got one, I LOVE them:D

RubyMutt
07-18-2004, 10:34 AM
The only thing I can think of is the band, Smashing Pumpkins. For years and years I couldn't stand them! Now, within the past couple months or so, they have been turning into one of my favorite bands.

I can't think of anything else. However, I can think of a lot of things I used to like, but don't anymore :o

Rachel
07-18-2004, 02:01 PM
As a younger person I wouldn't touch mushrooms and didn't like most vegetables. Now I love vegetables and eat mushrooms practically every day. Another acquired taste for me is buttermilk. I wonder if it is because as a younger person our taste buds are just too sensitive, but as we age, our perception of the taste changes? Although I do know that my dislike for vegetables was probably impacted by how my mother would cook them to death.

sirrahved
07-18-2004, 07:38 PM
I hated Beverly Hills 90210 when I was growing up, but now love it!

Also, until this summer I *hated* the color orange! But now I dig it;)

lisalee
07-18-2004, 08:53 PM
I used to not like cats when I was younger. Now I LOVE them!! :D

Lisa & Sash

dappledoxie
07-18-2004, 09:04 PM
I've heard myself say, I used to hate this now I love this alot lately but of course when you ask I'll forget, lol! So let's see....

REally I can't remember anything.... dern..... lol I'll be back!

Twisterdog
07-18-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by sirrahved
Also, until this summer I *hated* the color orange! But now I dig it;)

You know, me too! I have been noticing orange cars and SUV's ... something I would have gagged over before ... and thinking they look pretty cool.

When I was a kid I hated coffee, soda pop and salad. I like all three of them now.

almamee
07-19-2004, 01:39 PM
The things I never liked and now I do are...

Cabbage
Pancakes (with chocolate chips lol)
Milk with cereral or just for a drink

Tina
07-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Hamburgers- Not even if they had cheese
Tomatoes
Yellow Cars- Still not real crazy about them,but like them alittle better just depends what type of car.

Samantha Puppy
07-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Broccoli. Tuna. Green peppers. Green beans.