PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - Curly Comes Home

Edwina's Secretary
07-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Dear Diary,

Curly was gone for a couple of weeks on a business trip. WHen he came home HH got to ride in the car to the airport to pick him up! She said at first she was upset as she thought she was going to the VET. Once she decided that wasn't happening she settled down and enjoyed herself. She said there are lots of people at the airport in blue uniforms who yell all the time! "Move it! People, let's go! This is not a parking lot! MOVE IT!" Sounds a little scarey to me.

Anyway, I was afraid that Curly might think I don't like him as much as HH since I didn't get to go to airport. So during the night I brought him.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid129/p8ea15ae1ee68ff46b3c359058b9512d4/f7d05ee4.jpg

It wasn't easy getting that really long stick up the stairs, but I think he appreciated it!

Muscleman Eddie

kimlovescats
07-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Oh Eddie ... I am sure that Curly truly appreciated the great sacrifice you made to bring him such lovely gifts!

Hugs to you, sweet boy!

Kim;)

RedHedd
07-17-2004, 04:27 PM
:D Oh Eddie! I'm sure Curly will appreciate your sticks arrangement, especially that really long one. WOW! :eek: How'd you do it? You must be one hunka-hunka muscley dude kitty there! I think Mitzi might want to meet you .... hubba! hubba! :D

Cinder & Smoke
07-17-2004, 04:30 PM
:D
Nice Gesture, Eddie!
Dad (Curly) will fur sure 'preciate your Thoughfulness!

A nice, FIRM, Hed Butt wuld be nice,too! ;)

catnapper
07-17-2004, 05:14 PM
Any man would appreciate the brawn invovled to lug such a wonderful gift up the stairs. You did a great job!
:D

jazzcat
07-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Oh Eddie, I'm sure Curly was honored by your stick presentation. I know I would be.

I'm glad HH had a good trip to the airport.

rg_girlca
07-17-2004, 07:12 PM
Oh Eddie, such thoughtfullness on your part to present Curly with that lovely stick arrangement.

Awwww you are my kinda guy Eddie.:D

Laura's Babies
07-17-2004, 08:07 PM
You know, NOW I know WHY I love this place so much and can't stay away... One thread will make you cry, another will make you laugh! This one made me LAUGH!!! Those offerings were priceless!

kuhio98
07-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Great job Eddie. :D I'm sure Curly appreciated the gifts. I'm puzzled, though. If I recall correctly, Blondie usually gets 2 sticks. Why does Curly get 3? :confused:

I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation to all of this. I hope you will explain it to us slow humans one of these days.

Edwina's Secretary
07-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Dear Kuhio,

If I have to explain to you the significance of the long stick......well.........

Eddie

RedHedd
07-17-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Dear Kuhio,

If I have to explain to you the significance of the long stick......well.........

Eddie

ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

Barbara
07-18-2004, 05:21 AM
Another explanation: Curly was Eddie's first friend when he came to HH's house. They were best buddies because Eddie had the impression Blondie was on HH's side:D

I think Eddie was afraid he might have gone forever (driving in the sunset with his Harley;) ) and this is why he brought an extra special gift.

We are however very happy that Eddie didn't bring his new friend Chippie to the party:p

catcrazylady
07-18-2004, 06:55 AM
Why Eddie I am sure that Curly was very impressed! I know I am. Who could not be impressed by such sweetness. You
brought gifts to pappa upon his return home. Maybe next time you can go to the airport and greet Curly!!!

Randi
07-18-2004, 08:20 AM
Eddie, what a sweet thing to do! :) I bet Curly didn't expect it and was very happy for your presents - perhaps when he goes on his next trip, you'll be allowed to come along to pick him up. And perhaps, he'll bring you presents too. ;)

Edwina, the car ride must have been exiting ..... once you found out it wasn't to the V E T! Were you wearing your fabulous blue outfit? Which hat?

sirrahbed
07-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Eddie - are the sticks always lined up the same way? All nice and straight with the handles in the same directions? I puzzling on this ...but need more input from you....
Eliot the wise

kuhio98
07-18-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Dear Kuhio,

Eddie

:D TOO FUNNY! :D

I knew there was a perfectly logical explanation to it!

catmandu
07-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Thta was nice,of you Eddie,to bring Curly those Toys,But You Forgot,Larry,and Moe!

AmberLee
07-18-2004, 08:10 PM
Eddie,

You are a real sweetie to your pawpaw!

{{{snugglebunnies, sweet boy!}}}

ramanth
07-19-2004, 11:04 AM
Eddie, you are so adorable. :D

Vio&Juni
07-19-2004, 01:50 PM
How thoughtful of you, dear Eddie :) I am sure Curly appreciates the gesture.

Cataholic
07-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Eddie,
I know Curly loved the gifts! Such thoughtfulness. Such ingenuity. Such strength.

Rachel
07-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Eddie, you are a hunka, hunka cat, and we know that you had to be the Main Man while Curly was gone. Right? That was a lot of responsibility and I think you are more than a little glad that Curly is back to take the weight off your shoulders, no matter how macho they may be. Good way to say, I'm turning the power back to you!