PDA

View Full Version : an embaresment to terriers everywhere

cali
07-17-2004, 03:46 PM
lol I swear Perky is the weirdest terrier I have ever met. ok she is a JRT. what kind of Jack refused to get dirty, and runs away from rabbits? lol because she is a jack I never really let her anywhere near my critters, but apperntly I never needed to do that, because perky could not care less about my critters! I am serious, kari is hopping free range around my house right now, and perky is laying at my feet preening. some hunting dog she would make! lol as soon as she got to turrain that could get her a little dirty or wet she would stop and insist on a lift over it :rolleyes: I'm soory this is a pointless post I just found it rather amusing when kari went near perky, perky ran in the opposite direction!

swimma253
07-17-2004, 06:28 PM
lol meeka is not afraid of rabbits.... but she is afraid of cats... and she WILL NOT go near her own poop!

stacwase
07-17-2004, 07:21 PM
LOL! That's OK. Max is not the stereotypical rott. or shepherd either. He's a big chicken. Scared to death of the chihuahuas!

Twisterdog
07-18-2004, 12:25 AM
My dogs are scared of puppies. Whenever I would foster a litter of puppies, my dogs wouldn't even go in the same room, and slunk around with their tails between their legs. Maybe they were wondering when the angry mother dog was going to return. ;)

micki76
07-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Millie would be the same way. Chester on the other hand, would make up for Perky & Millie. :D

tatsxxx11
07-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Awww, you're not an embarassment Perky, you're just your own special little guy:D My Star the Lab is AFRAID of kids! Since being mercilessly harassed by my neighbors sons as a puppy (stone throwing, mimicking barking, chasing) she hides behind my legs when any little one appears. Talk about emabarassing!:D