PDA

View Full Version : Cooper .... Super Kitty!!!!

kimlovescats
07-17-2004, 02:52 PM
Cooper is our flying squirrel kitty! He loves to get to the top of the cat tree and "fly" over to our bed!:eek:

Freckles
07-17-2004, 02:58 PM
Yikes.:)

lisalee
07-17-2004, 03:01 PM
Oh my god!! What a cute little bugger Cooper is! :D

Lisa & Sash

catcrazylady
07-17-2004, 03:05 PM
OMG COOPER!!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif What a priceless picture!!! That is so funny! It has to be a blast living in your House!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
That had to be a tough picture to get but it is perfect!

Cooper, where's your cape little one??? He's all boy isn't he? What a cute and funny little guy! I will be smiling for the rest of the day after seeing that!

jazzcat
07-17-2004, 05:11 PM
OMG, what a great picture!!! That's so funny.

He's an active, isn't he?

neko1
07-17-2004, 05:40 PM
My jaw dropped..what a great picture!!!:D

CatDad
07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
OMG!! I agree that is a great picture.:D He is quite the little jumper.

Thanks for the pic that was great.:)

catnapper
07-17-2004, 05:45 PM
Heee heee heeee... thats all I can tyope 'cause I'm laughing too hard to make sense!

QueenScoopalot
07-17-2004, 05:47 PM
Yikes! Where's his little cape with S.C. on it? Super Cooper! :D Terrific picture!

Glacier
07-17-2004, 06:51 PM
Great pic!

Felicia used to jump from a tall shelf to our bed, but I could never get a pic of it!

Dogz
07-17-2004, 07:17 PM
That's a great picture! What a wonderful super-kitty Cooper makes! Try to take another one like that! :p

sirrahbed
07-17-2004, 07:37 PM
That is such a funny picture!! You snapped at exactly the right moment - just purrfect!!

leslie flenner
07-17-2004, 07:41 PM
A cape and little goggles! and don't make them red, white and blue! How about a leopard theme? Or tiger stripes? And by the way, does he land on your head? OW!!!!! Gosh I want that picture on my screen saver! Its what my feral kitten looked like trying to get out of the cage (she said, "screw this socialization crap"!)

rg_girlca
07-17-2004, 07:52 PM
WWWWOOOOOWWWWW Kim, that is one awesome picture.
That is just too darn adorable.
I just can't get over it.

Great, great picture.

koxka
07-17-2004, 08:16 PM
:D :D :D LOL, there is a kitty who knows how to keep him entreteined! :D

auggie
07-17-2004, 08:58 PM
:D What a perfect action shot!
Cooper is so cute.

kimlovescats
07-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Actually Daddy gets the credit for this shot!;)

ChrisH
07-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Yikes! Superkitty is right! :D Great picture!

Equus217
07-19-2004, 02:10 PM
This is one of the BEST pictures I have EVER seen!!!! I love it !!
soooooo cute! What an athletic little guy you are Cooper....and so very brave too!!! :eek: :D

catlover4ever
07-19-2004, 02:24 PM
I hope Cooper does not weigh too much..... He reminds me of my Tigger, she does the exact same thing each night and at 7.5 lbs...she can pack a punch when she lands on me dead on. :eek:

Tonya
07-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Hahahahah! You gotta make Cooper a cape!

jazzzytina
07-19-2004, 09:59 PM
It's a bird....it's a plane....it's OHHHH - just landed on my stomach! :o :eek:

leslie flenner
07-19-2004, 10:14 PM
We're still waiting to hear where exactly does that cooper land and how do you protect yourself? Do you get any warning that he's about to fly over to you? Does anyone (cats) find it horrifying; does Tabitha try it? Being a kitten, I wonder if she follows suit? Has she tried Marshall's stunt with the TP roll in the bathroom? If not, can you show her how- she'd have such a good time! We'll send you extra tissue!

kimlovescats
07-19-2004, 11:18 PM
Oops, sorry! This cat tree is in our bedroom.... so Cooper jumps from the top of it onto our bed! :eek: He did it one time while I was in bed .... actually that was the FIRST time I discovered what he was doing!!!:eek: It was pretty funny!

Because Cooper, Claire and yes Tabitha ... have a tendency to "party all night" .... they get confined to our bathroom at night! Of course, lately they have taken up the sport of what sounds like Bathtub BOWLING!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Well, Tabitha gets to spend some nights in the bed with me .... nursing all night!! However, my earlobe has been scabbed over lately and needs a bit of a break!

Gotta love kittens!

Oh and no, Tabitha hasn't attempted the jump ... she still can't even get from level to level yet ... poor little tiny!!!

leslie flenner
07-19-2004, 11:31 PM
so is bathtub bowling truly in the bathtub!? I wonder what they are bowling? Each other? Wham! Wham! Does that mean no one has found the wonders of rolling TP yet! Mom! You must show them before they are too old to appreciate it! Marshall can't be alone on this wonderful find! It's part of kitten milestones! Like learning to use the litter box, scooping water out of the water bowl (must be some reason for that we're unaware of) and other important stuff!

kimlovescats
07-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Well, best I can figure they are climbing the shower curtain ... and jumping off into the tub ... and slam-dunking eachother. Of course, I think they are trying to figure out how to fill the tub with water, as every morning my drain plug is shut!:eek:

Oh yes, they discovered the art of toilet paper rolling .... a couple of weeks ago. THus, my tissue is now up on the spacesaver shelf which is over the toilet. Of course, I know it is just a matter of time before Claire (specifically) jumps up there and removes everything I have on my shelf! :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
07-20-2004, 12:34 AM
LOL Kim:D This is a great picture. Cooper sure is an active little guy.:D

Vermontcat
07-21-2004, 01:59 PM
Super Cooper is so cute!:D
That is such a great photo!
You really should have someone Photoshop it so he has a superman costume and cape.;)

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-21-2004, 02:05 PM
He is quite the little daredevil! My stomach dropped just looking at the picture.

RedHedd
07-21-2004, 02:21 PM
It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! It's Cooper! LOL! Too funny and very cute!

And as for bathtub bowling! :D I KNOW that game! My RB Goldie used to play it when I had an old-fashioned drain catcher thingie. She loved to bat around the hair-catcher thingy, which was metal and would clang against the sides of the tub. You brought back some fond memories of my dear, sweet old golden girl.

Randi
07-21-2004, 03:03 PM
Wow, that's a great picture!! Cooper sure is a Super jumper. :D Glad he's landing on a soft bed. :)