PDA

View Full Version : Princess is NOW HOME!!

Laura's Babies
07-17-2004, 02:34 PM
We`arrived at her new home awhile ago and she rode well and is happy to be here. She is not scared or frightened here and she is VERY happy she now has a MALE human around.. Plus a little biddy human too!! Everyone came in the bathroom, one at a time to meet her and she seems to have already settled in.. Here are a few photo documentations of the big day!! (Yes, I am still at my son's house)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid129/p35ae12f4cd088e6f477639c1902c91c5/f7d09684.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid129/p3fde797b81177aaf8095d1419f7f38c9/f7d09683.jpg

catcrazylady
07-17-2004, 02:44 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWE!!!! Slap a whopping kiss and a great big hug on your son from us while your there!!!
Princess looks like she has always belonged in his lap! You can tell the girl is home!!! I'm so so happy for all of you!

While your there....WHERE'S DUSTY????

jazzcat
07-17-2004, 05:19 PM
AWWW! Congrats on your new home Princess!!

Laura, I had forgotten that she went crazy over your son. That makes all this even better. I bet she will be a daddy's girl!

CatDad
07-17-2004, 05:37 PM
I am so happy to see that Princess is in a good home.:)

Everyone, including Princess, looks very happy.:D

Congratulations to Princess and her new family!

catnapper
07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
Hurrah Princess!!! You are one lucky girl! You have wonderful new hoomans - and a great iddy bitty one one!

rg_girlca
07-17-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm so glad that you are finally at your new forever home Princess.
I'm sure you are going to fit in just fine.:)

Laura's Babies
07-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Ah! Dusty.. That baby is the biggest fat cat ball of fluff you ever saw!! I got on to my son and told him he HAD to start posting pictures of him or take them and give them to me to do!! I just have a feeling that Dusty and Princess are a purrfect match and are going to get along like old friends!!

Midnight settled right on in there too, like this was "home".. Maybe it was because I was there, maybe it was because Amy and Giz were there...or maybe she smelled my family blood line and knew she would be happy there.. I just hated parting with her since we were FINALLY together.. Amy and Giz, checked everything out then stretched out and went to sleep.. I just hope Midnight don't like it better there than she does HERE!!! (am home now)

catmandu
07-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Princess,who was once abandoned,with her 5 Kittens,is so happy,that Princess got her Furr Ever Home,with People,who will LOVE Her,and be her Guardians! They will be repaid a Million Fold,with Love,and Good Times!

Laura's Babies
07-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Day 1
Princess's new Dad called to give Grandmeowmie a report.. She is eating and got on the bed with them last night... Took a stroll (on her own) throught the house today and there was no attacking going on!! Said Dusty stared at her as she walked by but no hissing was heard!