PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS CARD LIST

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 10:20 AM
This is just a reminder for those who want to participate but haven't sent in their addresses yet!

The list has been sent--if you'd like to join in on the Xmas card 'exchange' email me( [email protected] )and I'll be sure you are added to the list!

Heather Wallace
11-28-2001, 11:14 AM
I have posted my address for the list

Thanks

H x

:)

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 01:50 PM
I made a mistake! :eek:

This Xmas card list is for snail mail addresses. However, if you'd like to begin an email card exchange, I'll collect the addresses and send them out to everybody.

4 feline house
11-28-2001, 07:03 PM
???? A reminder? Where was the original? I don't even know what this is, or where to post??? Help!!!

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 07:29 PM
I apologize Leah--and to the others too!!

An email was sent but I'm not sure who all received it. Jackie and I are collecting physical addresses and sending the list out--but only to those who contributed their address. The list is for us to send Xmas cards.

If you'd like to be added, just email me with your address. I'll add your's to the list & distribute it to the others who are participating & send you a copy of the others' addresses! (hope that made sense... :confused: )

aly
11-29-2001, 12:38 AM
Leah - Did you know about the Pet Talk meeting? I think we are doing it in Dallas around March or April. Not sure who all is coming yet but it should be fun!!

thelmalu99
11-29-2001, 11:16 AM
PET TALK MEETING?!?!
:D :D :D :D
I guess I have been out of the loop! Please fill me in! Sounds like a great idea!

Logan
11-29-2001, 11:43 AM
You Cat Lovers are going to HAVE to start venturing over to Dog General sometime!! LOL!! You're missing everything!!! :)

Pam and I will have to do a better job of making you aware since we both read both sides!! :p

aly
11-29-2001, 02:47 PM
thelmalu - Hope to see ya in Dallas. It would be great if you could make it!! Both of my dogs will be there! :D But Shiloh has to stay home :( She would hate to go.

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

thelmalu99
11-29-2001, 04:04 PM
Aly,
I'm going to do my best to get there! I can't wait!! :D
I was checking the prices of flights and hotels, and everything seems pretty reasonable, especially the hotels, lol! I'm always booking hotel rooms for executives here in New York, and I'm used to these outrageous Manhattan prices!
Unfortunately, I will be arriving petless (but with lots of pictures!) Cats are just miserable when they travel; better to leave them at home where they're happy. I hope lots of people will take their pups, though!
:) :)

4 feline house
11-29-2001, 08:14 PM
I have updated my profile to re-add my email address, because no, I didn't know about any of this. It's funny, though, because I was thinking about proposing a get-together. It sure would be nice to have it right here at home!