PDA

View Full Version : Squiddy video

ComedyDevil
07-17-2004, 11:06 AM
Its super hot today so I decided to cool Squid down with the spray bottle (he loves that). and he decided it was attacking him and ... well, you'll see in the vid. Lol! :rolleyes:

MariaM
07-17-2004, 11:14 AM
It sure looks like that crazy little dog is having fun!! He is so cute! :p

micki76
07-17-2004, 11:19 AM
LMAO! Oh, that's fantastic! :D Chester says he'd love to be squirted. He loves the water hose with the spray nozzle.

I just love your little Squid!

ComedyDevil
07-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Hehe, thankyou! :D

Yeah, hes a bunch of fun! The only thing is even though he loves getting wet he has to be dry again straight after or he freaks out and rubs against everything. I rubbed him dry and now he's chasing his tail (i have to get a video of that sometime its hilarious!) :p

ComedyDevil
07-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Two more videos! :D

Here's Squid playing fetch (not very interesting but quite an achievement as he's usually more interested in killing the ball then bringing it back! :p )

ComedyDevil
07-17-2004, 02:51 PM
And here he is sitting, giving a paw and sitting pretty. He knows some other tricks but its hard to film and hold treats :rolleyes:

I really need to get him chasing his tail. Lol, normally he'll do it but he knows somethings up when he see's the camera. I'll have to sneak up on him. :p

dukedogsmom
07-17-2004, 03:09 PM
That's one crazy dog! Too funny. He looks like he's got a lot of personality.

ComedyDevil
07-17-2004, 05:55 PM
Hehe thanks.

He's definitely got a lot of personality. Too much, sometimes. Like when he barks constantly at 3am even though theres nothing there. And drags me outside to play ball in the pitch black and pouring rain. And when he gets super excited (like in the first vid) and runs around and smacks into my legs (and puts me in a cast on crutches for a month :rolleyes: )

But I love him anyway! :D

Holly's mom
07-17-2004, 10:23 PM
:D I love your videos. Squid sure knows how to have fun!