PDA

View Full Version : Karina is resting

catmandu
07-17-2004, 10:14 AM
And her Kittens are due,any day now! The AWA said athat we did a Good Job,fedding her,as she is not mal nourished,and The Kittens should be fine! She,and two,of the Kittens,have been adopted already,as she is a young Cat,and they dont think,that it will be a Big Litter!Pleaase send PRAYERS for Little Karina,and wish her Babies,well

catcrazylady
07-17-2004, 10:18 AM
Prayers and happy thoughts for Karina!!! I'm so happy to hear the good news for her and I know that has to make you feel so good!! You did a wonderful job with her Gary and it is paying off now!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

CatDad
07-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Prayers and good kitty thoughts from Bob, Joey and myself.

I am sure that all will go well, you have done a great job so far.:D

QueenScoopalot
07-17-2004, 10:23 AM
I'm so happy Karina is safely indoors now, and can deliver her kittens in a warm, dry place. And that's great news about her being adopted already!:)

sirrahbed
07-17-2004, 10:29 AM
WOW! That is great news! Karina adopted too! Wonderful. All the babies will be adopted in a heartbeat as well:D What a great job you did Gary!

rg_girlca
07-17-2004, 10:32 AM
Oh Gary, I am so happy to hear that Karina will be adopted also.
Prayers on the way that all goes well for her and her babies.
Great job Gary.:)

kimlovescats
07-17-2004, 11:18 AM
Wonderful news, Gary ... and yes you DID do a great job!!!;)

Kim

Randi
07-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Gary, you have done a great job! :) I'm so glad that Karina is safely indoors having her kittens - and also that they've been adopted already! :D

catmandu
07-18-2004, 11:53 AM
Thank Yo,for the Compliments,but the Credit should go to Helen ,Dale,and the Volunteers,at the Animal Welfare Associaton,whop woprk Long Hours,with o Pay,or Thanks,to help The Helples,and Rehome The Homeless! Thet have Bazzars,Penny Sale,and work,in dangerous,and many times,difficult conditions,to sve Cats,and claen up, what the irresponible leave behind! A Giant Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Them ALL,and may God Bless THEM ALL!

jazzcat
07-18-2004, 11:55 AM
Sending prayers for sweet Karina and her babies.