PDA

View Full Version : Ginger, the castaway cat.

Dan Holder
07-17-2004, 08:15 AM
Seems like Ginger had everything going against her. Being abandoned to a shelter, past kitten stage, and less than perfect health. Few kitties would have a life in spite of all that, and there she is with the happiest life possible. Hopefully her good fortune will last many more years.

catmandu
07-17-2004, 08:19 AM
Ginger,you are one Lucky Cat,toahve found Such Good Guardians,that will love you,and care for you,and give you that Furr ever Home! And you,are such a Good Partee Cat,that all The Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Gentle GINGER COTD!!!!

Bari_d
07-17-2004, 08:28 AM
Ginger, you're a lovely girl. You certainly had a rough start, but with the obvious love your purrson has for you, we know you're a happy girl. It is a pleasure to meet you, sweet Ginger, catgratulations on being today's special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

kittykay
07-17-2004, 08:36 AM
Dearest Ginger, you are a beautiful girl whose mama loves her very much. I wish the two of you much happiness together!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Ginger
What a beautiful girl you are!
You have such a brave spirit too; not letting any of your health challenges stop you! It was a pleasure to meet you today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Dolls2c
07-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Hi Angel - you looked right into my soul this morning. Wow what a gorgeous girl you are. So glad you have humans to love and nurture - they need that you know!

Your challenges have given you a zest for life that cannot be understood by many. You are very fortunate. :D

kimlovescats
07-17-2004, 12:31 PM
Oh sweet Ginger, what a survivor you are, my sweet girl! You look so very much like my Grace! Big Hugs and Kissies to you on your special day!!!:)

Kim

tatsxxx11
07-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Your mommy picked the perfect word to describe you beautiful, brave Ginger...A CHAMPION!!! What an inspiration you are, to humans and 4 leggers alike! You certainly had some major challenges to face sweetheart. But with that amazing spirit of yours, you never let your illness keep you from loving life to it's fullest! I'm so happy that the perect purrrson came along, just when you needed her most, to welcome you home and provide the loving care you so desperately needed! And just look at you now...what a happy, healthy girl you are:) I hope you and your wonderful purrrson enjoy many, many more years of love and friendship Ginger! You are truly an inspiration to us all. Ginger, we're honored to bestow upon you the title Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you precious Ginger from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:) Enjoy your much dserved day in the spotlight sweetheart and continued good health to you too!:)

crazyfuryou
07-17-2004, 03:46 PM
Ginger - what a resilient and beautiful kitty you are! :)
Be sure to ask your mommy for extra treats today since it's your very special day! :D

karlyb
07-19-2004, 12:19 AM
Ginger, you are a beautiful kitty! It is obvious how much you are loved and cared for. I hope you stay healthy and have many more years with your family.

Jax
07-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Ginger is such a sweet and beautiful kitty girl! I love your name and your mesmerizing eyes! Congrats for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Randi
07-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Ginger!

What a beautiful girl are! Iā€™m so glad that in spite of your bad start in life and health problems, you found a loving family ā€“ but then, how could anyone resist you. :) I hope you have fun on your day of fame ā€“ and every day in your life! Get spoiled as you deserve. :D

Scritchies and kisses from us,
Fister & his mom