PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU dream about your cat?

NoahsMommy
10-26-2001, 03:06 PM
So, do you?

Last night I had a really strange dream! (What did I eat before I went to bed?? :rolleyes: ) Noah somehow caught and ate a sparrow and was in trouble with the humane society. They were going to take him away and put him to sleep for it!! :(

What a dream!! I wont tell Noah about it...

DNova
10-26-2001, 04:08 PM
I used to dream about my cats all the time! They were mostly just in the dreams, not really the focus though. ;)

Must have been quite a relief to wake up and realize that your kitty WASN'T gonna be taken away!! :D

-Don

Kirsten
10-26-2001, 04:38 PM
What a horrible nightmare, NoahsMommy!

I'm not dreaming very often about my cats, but when I do, it's scary stuff, like Luna falling out of the window or being killed by my neighbors. Guess I'm too over-protecting when it comes to my cats and this way it shows! :)

Kirsten

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Kirsten ]

4 feline house
10-26-2001, 08:38 PM
Yes! I know I posted this just before my puter went kaput, but I'm still laughing about it, so I'll repeat it....

I dreamed I was in a pool in full SCUBA gear, and swimming along beside me, also in full gear - was BIG!

I've posted this before, too, but it's been awhile....

It was the beginning of summer and I was expressing to my son my dread of the coming season and the usual influx of palmetto bugs it brings, so that night I dreamed I opened the pantry and there was a roach - only it was a 20 pound black and white roach!

I don't know why Big is the only one I dream about.....

animal*lover2005
10-28-2001, 03:40 PM
Ia lways have dreams aboout cat's. I've wanted a cat for so long. No one seems to under stand how bad I want a cat or kitten. I coould get a good healthy cat anytime (for free) but I'm not aloud to have one. That's why I dream about cat's. I dream about getting a cat all the time.
animal*lover2005
P.S. I'm sure your Noah won't be taken away. :) ;)