PDA

View Full Version : Peanut here...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-16-2004, 03:30 PM
...and my meomwy tells me you guys think I'm getting rather...errr...."fluffy". Well - I never! Since when do we girls discuss gaining a pound here or there? Hrrmmph, Lady Edwina would never put up with such a thing and I guess I won't either.

You guys know I don't put up with no guff, so let's get this straight. I'm not getting "fluffy"....well, actually I am but, it's because my beautiful coat is finally filling in again on my tummy, not because I'm turning into a....what did my meowmy call me, a pudgster? Well how humiliating is that! :rolleyes:

Fortunately for me, my meowy has the real embarrassing bare tummy photos at home! The only ones she had at work were the ones when my hair was already starting to grow back - whew! My beautiful fur still hasn't grown in fully again, and I don't know if it ever will, but it's so much fuller than it was.....well....here....we'll let you decide.

5/28/03 - peach fuzz
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pc5cd12495cfc1ce1196f6188d95ea6f9/f7d32efe.jpg

6/25/03 - thicker peach fuzz
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pb75bcdcca2fc15f58c3984e9ca0a4ede/f7d32f04.jpg

And this morning - no more peach fuzz
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/p7723fc4c0a258b63d841f1538cc80acb/f7d32eff.jpg

See how much fluffier my tummy is? So there, there is photographic evidence that I'm not getting "fluffy" I'm just getting fluffy! And did you also notice how I had the royal sceptre extended during this torturous photo shoot? At least daddy could have bowed and kissed it while meomy was torturing me so. :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
07-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Oh Peanut, its ok to be "fluffy" :) You're still an beautiful kitty, and soo adorable. *tummyrubs* for you since you have your belly nice and ready!!!

sirrahbed
07-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Hi Peanut-Emily here. I think it is absolutely shameless what our Meowmies put on this puter place! I just don't know what to do about it! Mine calls me plush and then she giggles. Why, I'd like to post a picture of HER!:eek: My wonderful daddy calls her ruebenesque but that's just what he does to stay out of trouble! I think your tummy looks nice and fluffy, just like mine:o Wow, I think that was cool how you swatted at Tubby! I am gonna try that sometime, too! I have trouble looking mean though. I will practice first.

You are right that your daddy SHOULD have kissed your sceptre when you extended it. I think you should ignore him a little while until he apologizes and sucks up to you!:eek: You are the Princess there - make him beg!
yours truly, Princess Emily

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-16-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I think you should ignore him a little while until he apologizes and sucks up to you!:eek:

Hi Emily, fellow sister in princesshood. :D When you say I should make daddy apologize and suck up, do you mean I should make him kiss my little kitty kan? ;) :D

sirrahbed
07-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Hi Emily, fellow sister in princesshood. :D When you say I should make daddy apologize and suck up, do you mean I should make him kiss my little kitty kan? ;) :D
well Peanut - only if you like that sort of thing:rolleyes: I sorta meant belly rubs, treats, begging, groveling and that sort of humiliation - to make him earn back your royal approval - but if you like your kitty kan kissed - go for it :D
yours in Princesshood, Emily

catnapper
07-16-2004, 04:24 PM
My Dear Peanut,
I would like to extend my heartfelt appologies to you regarding the whole "fluffy" issue. I had no idea that your fluffiness came from fluffy hair... you see, my kitties are short haired and I didn't take into consideration how much longer hair adds to a cat's proprtion. Please accept my appologies and I'll make sure meowmie never comments on your fluffy stature ever again.
Yours truly,
Catnapper

Laura's Babies
07-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Fluffy? Plump? Bare? All I saw was PINK......................

WHO cares what they call you......I saw PINK!!!!!

Tell Mommie to kiss all that pink for me!!

jazzcat
07-16-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh my dear Peanut, please accept my humble apology [as I bow down]. My comments regarding your walk as a waddle was a, uhm, rather unfortunate incident. I promise I will never make that mistake again and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Edwina's Secretary
07-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Peanut sweetie,

Do not let the critics get to you. If you are fluffy....that's just more to love! Really....the nerve to even comment on it! I do believe a great big HHHIIISSSSS is in order!

Yours in fluffiness.....

Edwina

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-19-2004, 01:22 PM
This morning Peanut told me to let everyone know that their apologies are accepted.....as she happily chowed down on a few Pounce treats. She had a hard time getting the words out between gulps. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Her meomy is happy to report that she is no longer limping! Hurray!!!

sirrahbed
07-19-2004, 01:31 PM
THIS is good news to hear! Debbie - I don't remember if you told us or not - but does Peanut now take any medication for the inflammation??
Oh and Peanut - did you ever make your daddy properly apologize to you??? Did he kiss your sceptre (or kitty kan) like he was supposed to? Or did you try the hiss like Edwina said? I don't think I even know how to do that:eek: Nobody here does anything mean to me;) Love, Princess Emily

Was it bursitus the doctor said?? Must have been in another thread - anyway - just glad the limping is over!!

catcrazylady
07-19-2004, 02:01 PM
How did I miss this thread???!!! Look at that perfect Peanut belly!!! I love that last picture with those cute little "knees". I'm so glad to hear that you are no longer limping. You are so pretty!!

Dear Peanut,
Maggie Sue here. I know exactly how you feel about the "FAT" comments. My daddy says terrible things about my girth! Momma tries to defend me and says that most of it is thick fur but daddy doesn't buy it. I get even though because I won't let him anywhere near me and he is missing out on lots of snuggles! That will teach him!
Don't let it get to you sweety cause we're not FAT we're FLUFFY.
Your's Truly
Maggie Sue

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your treats Peanut.

Vio&Juni
07-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Hehe, she's so sweet! Pichu also has curly fur on his belly :D

Pichu is much more "fluffier", not that YOU are, dear Peanut!

kimlovescats
07-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Oh Peanut ... you could never be anything but BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love your belly fluff, it just makes you that much more irresistable! ;)

Kim

catlover4ever
07-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Hi Peanut...this here is Mystic. I just wanted you to know that I feel your pain. Can you believe that my daddy calls me "FLUBBY" I tell him I'n not Flubby....I'm just pleasantly plump but he will NOT stop calling me this humilitating name.

Just because I look like a double stuffed Oreo cookie does not mean that I am flubby. I mean you would think that if I was all that flubby than my daddy would stop feeding me all those treats everyday. I have to say that not only does daddy feed me treats but meowmie does too!!! My meowmie shakes the treat can for me to come in and when I come running she practically pours out the entire can.....I mean what is a girl to do??

I am suggesting a support group for those of us "full figured" kitties. Any kitty with me???

Sincerely, Mystic...aka Flubby

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
I have to say that not only does daddy feed me treats but meowmie does too!!!

Giggle, giggle, me too, Mystic! I've got it down to a tee. I give meowmy "the look" - you know, the one that says I'm just a poor starving kitty and would somebody puh-leeze give me a treat? And of course she caves in. Then she leaves the room and daddy comes in and I give him "the look." He doesn't know that meowmy just gave me a treat so I get one from him too, sometimes two or three from daddy. :p Other times I get treats from daddy first, then meowmy comes in the room and daddy leaves. Meowmy gets the idea that daddy is being mean and ignoring "the look" and hasn't given me any treats, so I get a few more from her. <snicker> I know how to work these two like a fine tuned piano.

Emily, yes, daddy has properly kissed kitty kan - and the royal sceptre too. He's so easy. (Is that why they call me a snot?)

Deb, yes, the vet said it was bursitis and told me to give her a St Jospeh baby aspirin for the pain (one every three days). She is already taking prednisolone (for licking her tummy bare) so he said that would have kept the inflammation down. Today would have been the day to give her an aspirin again, but he said to only give it to her until she stops limping, so no aspirin today! :)

slick
07-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Hi Peanut...Speckles here. You know just because those furless ones call you "fluffy" it does not mean fat. My Meowmie calls me "robust" but I'm not "fluffy" because I have short hair. I think those furless ones call you "fluffy" because you are just that, "fluffy" and if I were you, I'd stand proud and be happy for your "royal fluffiness". As a Princess myself I can understand that you might be a little embarrassed by these photos being spread all over the Net but consider the source. Furless ones will never understand us no matter how hard they try.

One other thing, my Meowmie always talks about you and how much she wants to kiss your tummy. Just to let you know that I will let her do that because I don't much like my tummy rubbed or kissed at all.

Kirsten
07-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Hi Peanut, Luna here...
I just wanted to say, I can really relate to that "fluffy issue". Sometimes meowmie's visitors are making jokes on my belly, and call it an udder - an U D D E R - and I think that's so mean of them to say that. My meowmie even agrees with them and calls my belly "fluffy", but she would never say something that mean!

I hope your fur will be fully grown back soon, so you can use that as an excuse - works great! :)

Luna ,,,^..^,,,

Kirsten

Laura's Babies
07-19-2004, 05:07 PM
I still want to kiss all that PINK!!